Mickey Thompson Dealer

Posted By: bigblockrik

Mickey Thompson Dealer - 03/08/18 08:12 PM

Anybody on here a dealer for their tires Thanks
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Mickey Thompson Dealer - 03/09/18 04:52 AM

Originally Posted By bigblockrik

I buy the ones I'm going to resale, street tires mainly, to my customers through Summit scope
I try to buy my race tires at the track from one of their trucks so I get new ones instead of some that have been sitting on the shelf a while work thumbs
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Mickey Thompson Dealer - 03/09/18 05:09 AM

Originally Posted By Cab_Burge

I buy the ones I'm going to resale, street tires mainly, to my customers through Summit scope
I try to buy my race tires at the track from one of their trucks so I get new ones instead of some that have been sitting on the shelf a while work thumbs

They will also mount and measure them for you.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Mickey Thompson Dealer - 03/09/18 05:43 AM

Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
Originally Posted By Cab_Burge

They will also mount and measure them for you.

Exactly up I ask for tires that are within one 1/4 inch of each other also and what pressure they inflated them to get those results, I then read that pressure on both tires with my gauge and write that down in the log book for my future memory refreshing whistling
© 2024 Moparts Forums