Moparts

Computech data logger

Posted By: earthmover

Computech data logger - 03/08/18 01:38 AM

Any of you guys have experience with them ..i see they start around 1800 .thanks
Posted By: TRENDZ

Re: Computech data logger - 03/08/18 02:45 AM

I would not spend that kind of money on a logger when you can buy an efi system with logging, fuel and ignition control all in one package. You could use the efi box as a logger only if you wanted to.
The only reason that I would possibly go with an external logger would be if I was long duration road racing and needed track telemetry or some such thing.
Always do your homework for total needs/ compatibility.
Posted By: earthmover

Re: Computech data logger - 03/08/18 03:05 AM

Which system trendz..that sounds pretty good
Posted By: TRENDZ

Re: Computech data logger - 03/08/18 03:13 AM

That would be an easier question to answer if you had a comlpete list of the things you would like to log.
I would bet most of the votes from others would be the Holley Dominator EFI, or Megasquirt MS3 pro, but there are many others to choose from.
Posted By: FastmOp

Re: Computech data logger - 03/08/18 06:49 AM

Originally Posted By TRENDZ
I would not spend that kind of money on a logger when you can buy an efi system with logging, fuel and ignition control all in one package. You could use the efi box as a logger only if you wanted to.
The only reason that I would possibly go with an external logger would be if I was long duration road racing and needed track telemetry or some such thing.
Always do your homework for total needs/ compatibility.

I agree, I was going to say the same thing. Don't skimp and you will be happy
Posted By: 340Cuda

Re: Computech data logger - 03/08/18 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By FastmOp

I agree, I was going to say the same thing. Don't skimp and you will be happy

X2...
Even though the class I will be running does not allow fuel injection I hope to get a Megasquirt for data logging and to run Coil Near Plug ignition.
© 2024 Moparts Forums