Moparts

The 'KOS type car' thread

Posted By: ProSport

The 'KOS type car' thread - 03/02/09 03:07 AM

I noticed tonite that the KOS thread made it into the Best of Moparts section. But now we can't reply to it.

I just talked to JoeZ today and he was gonna post some photos for us of his updates he's been doing the last couple years. I'll tell him to start a new thread.
Posted By: joez

Re: The 'KOS type car' thread - 03/02/09 11:20 PM

Last time I ean the car was October 06. Updated it to 25.5 so its good to 7.50. Have a Ati glide from John Cope and motor will be fresh along with a few other things. Was planning on running local outlaw drag radial races, but i've been on a bit longer hiatus than planned. Hope to get out sometime this year depending on how much time and money is available. Old pic from 06 attached.

Attached picture 5065495-9-9-06-BSD-Sat%20074.jpg

Re: The 'KOS type car' thread - 03/02/09 11:21 PM

Here's what it looks like now

Attached picture 5065500-DSCN0796.JPG
Posted By: Leon441

Re: The 'KOS type car' thread - 03/02/09 11:44 PM

Hey Joe hows it going?

Car looks like it is coming along well. Like the double frame up to the front crossmember. You will like how it helps the car.

Good luck with it.

Leon

Re: The 'KOS type car' thread - 03/03/09 05:28 AM

Its going ok Leon, but the car has mostly been sitting for the last two years. Busy with work, a house and building a garage. Was getting some work done on the car this winter then broke my collar bone a month ago so that came to a halt again.

The car 60ed decent before so can't wait to see what it will do now. Besides the stuff for the cert there's quite a few extra bars that should help.

What are your plans for this year?
Posted By: sixpakx

Re: The 'KOS type car' thread - 03/03/09 11:12 PM

nice hearing from you again Joe, enjoyed talking to you and your father
Posted By: ProSport

Re: The 'KOS type car' thread - 03/09/09 12:38 AM

Car looks sweet Joe! That's a crazy new hood.
© 2024 Moparts Forums