Moparts

OMG.....One heck of an NOS video!

Posted By: Dragula

OMG.....One heck of an NOS video! - 11/29/17 04:12 AM

Sorry, I am not a NOS guy, so when these vids come out, not only are they expensive for the owner, they are very entertaining....Sorry if the language isn't PG13, but man there were a few doozy's in there I thought I would share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmSBTjjQdzk
Posted By: humpty

Re: OMG.....One heck of an NOS video! - 11/29/17 05:08 AM

NOS gone wild! I wonder if any of those guys decided N/A was the way to go afterwards... Ouch!
Posted By: parksr5

Re: OMG.....One heck of an NOS video! - 11/29/17 05:57 AM

Not that anything bad happened (that I know of) but this reminds me of something that will hit close to home and maybe the parties will come forward. Years ago (probably 16-18) I was at the Mopar Nationals and I see 3 guys off in the distance on a golf cart. They're all laughing hysterically. As they come closer, I begin to laugh too when I figured out what was going on. The passenger was holding a blue bottle and was cracking it open for 3-4 seconds and closing it back up. The golf cart was really hauling for 3-4 second intervals. The whole thing was twisting and making unhappy noises as the passenger cracked open the bottle.

That has always stuck with me.
Posted By: A990

Re: OMG.....One heck of an NOS video! - 11/29/17 07:22 PM

Originally Posted By parksr5
Not that anything bad happened (that I know of) but this reminds me of something that will hit close to home and maybe the parties will come forward. Years ago (probably 16-18) I was at the Mopar Nationals and I see 3 guys off in the distance on a golf cart. They're all laughing hysterically. As they come closer, I begin to laugh too when I figured out what was going on. The passenger was holding a blue bottle and was cracking it open for 3-4 seconds and closing it back up. The golf cart was really hauling for 3-4 second intervals. The whole thing was twisting and making unhappy noises as the passenger cracked open the bottle.

That has always stuck with me.

lol

Didn't some magazine years back spray hell out of a rented Neon?
Posted By: WO23Coronet

Re: OMG.....One heck of an NOS video! - 11/29/17 11:20 PM

Yep, believe it was Mopar Action. Thing ran a low 13 I believe, beat a 440-6 Challenger
Posted By: Porter67

Re: OMG.....One heck of an NOS video! - 11/30/17 12:37 AM

Ive had one of them days like that, burnt my hair off, melted the lenses of my glasses. Everyone should do it at least one time. Makes ya pay more attention to detail.
Posted By: ccdave

Re: OMG.....One heck of an NOS video! - 11/30/17 01:40 AM

no
Posted By: johnnycuda

Re: OMG.....One heck of an NOS video! - 11/30/17 08:30 PM

Yep, Supercars Illustrated put the juice to the rental Neon, Tony DeFeo and Cliff Grover I believe, I have the issue in the closet somewhere, was hilarious, escpecially when it rained and one of them was doing donuts in reverse in a parking lot.
Posted By: A990

Re: OMG.....One heck of an NOS video! - 11/30/17 09:23 PM

awesome
© 2024 Moparts Forums