Moparts

Got Both Cars To The Track! Had A Blast

Posted By: mopar_man619

Got Both Cars To The Track! Had A Blast - 10/03/17 02:21 AM

watch how the back tires damn near come off the ground when my grandpa ran my uncle. ridiculous hahahah but we made some adjustments in the right direction. still have a lot of work to do
https://youtu.be/suc2kYFbsu8
Posted By: RTSrunner

Re: Got Both Cars To The Track! Had A Blast - 10/03/17 02:38 AM

Nice cars,really dig the 'runner!
RT
Posted By: MoparBilly

Re: Got Both Cars To The Track! Had A Blast - 10/03/17 03:21 AM

Nicely done video, as usual. I need to make time for a trip out to Barona, looks like a fun place to race! The Runner had a bunch left in it!
Posted By: SCATPACK 1

Re: Got Both Cars To The Track! Had A Blast - 10/03/17 03:41 AM

That RR is lifting way too much in the rear. It needs to drop the front of the spring to the bottom hole (assuming he has adjustable front spring eye locations. He may also want longer shocks and set them on a slower setting.
Just an observation
Posted By: SCATPACK 1

Re: Got Both Cars To The Track! Had A Blast - 10/03/17 04:41 AM

Nice Video Thanks For sharing
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Got Both Cars To The Track! Had A Blast - 10/03/17 05:46 AM

Which two cars are you wanting to show us? confused
Posted By: StealthWedge67

Re: Got Both Cars To The Track! Had A Blast - 10/03/17 07:12 AM

Looks like a great day. It's REALLY cool to see a whole family bunch out at the track having fun! That's the good stuff!
Posted By: 383man

Re: Got Both Cars To The Track! Had A Blast - 10/03/17 10:05 AM

I figure its the Duster and Roadrunner that were your families ? Whats the conbo's on the cars as it looks like you all had a good time and a fun day at the track. Ron

Re: Got Both Cars To The Track! Had A Blast - 10/03/17 01:38 PM

yes the duster is my uncles and my grandpas road runner. duster is 528 w/ 440-1 and the road runner is a 499 w/ b1 originals.
Originally Posted By 383man
I figure its the Duster and Roadrunner that were your families ? Whats the conbo's on the cars as it looks like you all had a good time and a fun day at the track. Ron

Re: Got Both Cars To The Track! Had A Blast - 10/03/17 01:41 PM

Thanks Billy ! love your threads ! come out this way its a cool track only 1/8 though. yeah i wanted him to make another pass after he got eliminated to see what she would've ran but he wanted to "save it". 🙄 i wasn't too thrilled with that response lol
Originally Posted By MoparBilly
Nicely done video, as usual. I need to make time for a trip out to Barona, looks like a fun place to race! The Runner had a bunch left in it!

Re: Got Both Cars To The Track! Had A Blast - 10/03/17 01:43 PM

thanks for the input. i wanna believe we are in the lowest hole on the cal trac as well as the mounting box. I personally think its in the shocks. maybe lowering the rear of the car will help some too?
Originally Posted By SCATPACK 1
That RR is lifting way too much in the rear. It needs to drop the front of the spring to the bottom hole (assuming he has adjustable front spring eye locations. He may also want longer shocks and set them on a slower setting.
Just an observation
Posted By: sgcuda

Re: Got Both Cars To The Track! Had A Blast - 10/03/17 02:46 PM

Looked like a great day for a family race day. That's what this sport is all about.
Posted By: justinp61

Re: Got Both Cars To The Track! Had A Blast - 10/03/17 04:17 PM

Great video, looks like the whole family had a big time.
Posted By: 67Satty

Re: Got Both Cars To The Track! Had A Blast - 10/03/17 05:05 PM

Fun track, cool video. I met your uncle in the staging lanes once.
© 2024 Moparts Forums