Moparts

Chassis shops close to Columbus Ohio

Posted By: 67mprfan

Chassis shops close to Columbus Ohio - 09/12/17 03:28 AM

Well I sold the race car and picked up a Belvedere my thought was some cal tracks and mini tub maybe rear end narrowed would like to get a 10 rim underneath the car and do some nostalgic super stock racing and still drive on the street. I'm looking for someone close and REASONABLE. John Holt is down the street from me but would like more options
Thanks

Attached picture IMG_20170911_212916.jpg
Posted By: B3422W5

Re: Chassis shops close to Columbus Ohio - 09/12/17 03:33 AM

Bondo Bob
Posted By: CMcAllister

Re: Chassis shops close to Columbus Ohio - 09/12/17 04:15 AM

Define "REASONABLE". What corners are you willing to cut?

Re: Chassis shops close to Columbus Ohio - 09/12/17 11:33 AM

My definition of reasonable is not having to take out a 2nd mortgage to get it done.

I know I get what I pay for but also still want to put food on the table
Posted By: Ben Holt

Re: Chassis shops close to Columbus Ohio - 09/12/17 05:42 PM

For what you are looking at having done you should definitely be able to keep your mortgage intact. Hahaha. If we are down the street from you why don't you come by and talk to John and hopefully we can work something out.

Our number is 614.471.1022

Re: Chassis shops close to Columbus Ohio - 09/13/17 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By Ben Holt
For what you are looking at having done you should definitely be able to keep your mortgage intact. Hahaha. If we are down the street from you why don't you come by and talk to John and hopefully we can work something out.

Hopefully this wasn't taken out of context no disrespect to John he does great work but my funds for this project is limited
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Chassis shops close to Columbus Ohio - 09/13/17 01:32 AM

Originally Posted By 67mprfan

Hopefully this wasn't taken out of context no disrespect to John he does great work but my funds for this project is limited

Sure doesnt hurt to get a price for what you want
wave
Posted By: dartman366

Re: Chassis shops close to Columbus Ohio - 09/13/17 02:21 AM

I have had my car to Holts several times and have never been happier, they should see mine again in the spring to dial it in after the new motor transplant, best money I spent was to have John and Ben spend a day with the car. up

Re: Chassis shops close to Columbus Ohio - 09/13/17 03:07 AM

Originally Posted By dartman366
I have had my car to Holts several times and have never been happier, they should see mine again in the spring to dial it in after the new motor transplant, best money I spent was to have John and Ben spend a day with the car. up

I agree they do awesome work. I was using them as a comparison of what type of budget I'm working with
Posted By: markz528

Re: Chassis shops close to Columbus Ohio - 09/13/17 03:49 AM

John Holt did my GTX and George Shiflet (just west of Dayton) did my race car. Both did a very nice job but George is significantly less money.
Posted By: Ben Holt

Re: Chassis shops close to Columbus Ohio - 09/13/17 03:14 PM

Originally Posted By 67mprfan

No disrespect at all. Just saying that if we are close, it wouldn't hurt to at least ask John. You may be surprised.

Thanks!
© 2024 Moparts Forums