Moparts

For those going to Carlisle....

Posted By: B3RE

For those going to Carlisle.... - 07/14/17 03:55 AM

The custom T&D rockers I was waiting for finally showed up, so I will have them on display at location A10. This will be an excellent chance to see the design differences, compared to what is available off the shelf.
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: For those going to Carlisle.... - 07/14/17 04:10 AM

you guys back east have all the fun... frown

Re: For those going to Carlisle.... - 07/14/17 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By J_BODY
you guys back east have all the fun... frown

I'll have to remember that when we're knee deep in snow, lol.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: For those going to Carlisle.... - 07/14/17 04:08 PM

Well since it is our last summer here on the east coast the wife and I will be there Saturday for the day.
Posted By: BradH

Re: For those going to Carlisle.... - 07/15/17 12:32 AM

The way things are looking, if I do go it'll be a last-minute decision. But I'd say as of this post that the odds are less than 50/50 that I make it up this year...

I'll probably spend a lot less $$$ if I don't go. whistling
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: For those going to Carlisle.... - 07/15/17 12:58 AM

If we would have had tomorrows lower humidity weather today I may have finally made it to Carlisle but with 32 Funny cars at Keystone raceway Park tomorrow we are going to have a LONG day of racing ahead of us on Saturday. Back to back long days take the wind out of my sails.

Re: For those going to Carlisle.... - 07/15/17 02:47 AM

Too bad you and BradH can't make it. Would have been great to see you there. The T&D rockers were sold by noon today, but the customer was kind enough to let us keep them on display for tomorrow. We sold a set of the TF 270s that are going to Iceland today too. Had a great day, and looking forward to a better day and better weather tomorrow.
© 2024 Moparts Forums