Moparts

Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot.

Posted By: dannysbee

Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/26/17 03:19 PM

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOPARSUNLIMITED/permalink/1546426072058928/
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/26/17 03:50 PM

I love how the Gen 3 guys always give themselves a "world record". They go to a track rental at an east coast Super Track" on a day when they have some ungodly weather and won't tell exactly what is done to the car and engine. Hilarious.
Posted By: justinp61

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/26/17 04:12 PM

Pretty cool stuff.

It says the engine is stock, I'm sure there has been a pulley change though. Haters are going to hate, nothing anyone can do about that.
Posted By: hudsonhornet7x

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/26/17 04:20 PM

Wow, a six speed Hellcat running a 9.06@ 154.88 is pretty awesome.

Think it will hit 8's?
Posted By: WO23Coronet

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/26/17 04:30 PM

For sure 8's are coming
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/26/17 05:17 PM

What is a "M6" ?
Posted By: hudsonhornet7x

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/26/17 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By Cab_Burge
What is a "M6" ?

6 Speed manual transmission
Posted By: Spaceman Spiff

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/26/17 05:32 PM

What is a "M6" ?

In today's day and age, it take far to much time to type manual 6 speed, or even just 6 speed... so it gets abbreviated to M6
Posted By: 1967dartgt

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/27/17 02:14 PM

Super cool car, able to cruise for hours endlessly on the street then pull in to a drag strip your passing and rip off a 9.06!! You have to love modern technology.
Posted By: 1967dartgt

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/27/17 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
I love how the Gen 3 guys always give themselves a "world record". They go to a track rental at an east coast Super Track" on a day when they have some ungodly weather and won't tell exactly what is done to the car and engine. Hilarious.

It was a event for gen 3 hemis they were at. I guess saying all stock engine and blower is to hard for you to understand, it means it is exactly the way it came from factory. No work or changes made.

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/27/17 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By 1967dartgt

It was a event for gen 3 hemis they were at. I guess saying all stock engine and blower is to hard for you to understand, it means it is exactly the way it came from factory. No work or changes made.

New best. Its a NEW BEST not a WORLD RECORD. Where do they find these new WORLD record guys??? LOL. The car runs great and I suspicious as I know some guys that don't tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. A World Record at a National event would weed out some of those characters. Lets tear him down and weight it to make sure.
Posted By: MoparBilly

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/27/17 04:41 PM

"stock parts", "and just the way it came the factory", are not remotely the same. See this all the time with the LS guys, then when you pin them down.

"well, we tore it apart, blueprinted it, opened the ring gaps up, set the bearing clearances so it will live at that boost level, and added water/meth injection to keep from grenading the pistons...but it's all stock.

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/27/17 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By MoparBilly
"stock parts", "and just the way it came the factory", are not remotely the same. See this all the time with the LS guys, then when you pin them down.

"well, we tore it apart, blueprinted it, opened the ring gaps up, set the bearing clearances so it will live at that boost level, and added water/meth injection to keep from grenading the pistons...but it's all stock.

There someone gets it. Fast is fast "Worlds Records" are spec cars with RULES. That car is dam fast and I respect that but lets spill the beans. Stock rear-end? Stock transmission? Weight? Pulley change? nitrous??? injectors stock? ect, ect, ect. And you sure as heck can't compare an "east coast" super track to on inland some.
Posted By: ric3xrt

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/27/17 05:37 PM

Originally Posted By Spaceman Spiff
What is a "M6" ?

In today's day and age, it take far to much time to type manual 6 speed, or even just 6 speed... so it gets abbreviated to M6

it's even harder to type out 20k sequential transmission.( I stand corrected,

Anyway here's his reply on Hellcat.org

Thanks A. J. HEMITUNER, Tim Barth, and Joshua Hhp for taking up for my car build on several different forums. I gonna state some facts, and I'm done .
Motor is stock except for injectors
Blower stock
Air box is stock
Stock transmission will not hold the power I have , nor would the clutch.
Clutch is a pro stock adjustable triple disc.
My transmission is NOT a sequential it shifts back and forth just like stock, massive gear changes , and shaft size.
Quick time bellhousing housing

007 car, so it's gonna have some secrets.
My son and I are totally into the hellcat , and have great respect for all tuners and people involved.

Come out to the tracks and watch this car run. Modern street hemi shootout series just released the fastest cars in the series.
007 car is number 3 on that list. It's got your hellcat motor, in it.. that's against full blown racecar cars from all across the nation and Canada. You need to be proud, rejoice, and give 007 some respect
Posted By: sgcuda

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/27/17 05:58 PM

Fast is fast. Even for a modified production car. I think it's great. As far as the "M6" to save time...for what? To play Call of Duty? Make another sloppy video? I thought maybe it had some secret BMW "Stock" parts installed.
Posted By: 72Swinger

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/29/17 04:57 AM

Funny how people on a Mopar forum will [censored] about a fast Mopar.
Posted By: WO23Coronet

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/29/17 05:56 AM

Oh no! It's got two power adders!
Posted By: rb446

Re: Thought this was cool. 6 speed to boot. - 05/29/17 03:24 PM

I love how the Gen 3 guys always give themselves a "world record".

Yeah, bit off topic but that kinda reminds me of AF who every time he went out and ran a 1/100th quicker claimed another new "world record", only thing was he was the only car of its kind with that set up...Lutz finally put paid to that up
© 2024 Moparts Forums