Moparts

Mopars Invade Mokan April 1st

Posted By: Bad340fish

Mopars Invade Mokan April 1st - 03/12/17 10:03 PM

Is anyone planning on going to this event on April 1st at Mokan?

http://www.mokandragway.com/event_info/mopar.html

Mokan is a great little track that is always very well run. I have wanted to go the last several years but I have had my car apart for one reason or another. As of today it is running so I plan to be there.

Posted By: SNK-EYZ

Re: Mopars Invade Mokan April 1st - 03/13/17 01:12 AM

Kayse and I will be there along with a few others from the St.Louis area.

At this point the plan is to race the Viper.

I need to get Kayse's Dart done, I've been working on it but not getting enough done. wrench
Posted By: sam64

Re: Mopars Invade Mokan April 1st - 03/13/17 01:26 AM

looks like I will be on a hydro-test in Big Spring,Texas.But if it changes I will be there!
Posted By: cudaboy

Re: Mopars Invade Mokan April 1st - 03/13/17 01:33 AM

That track is within my range now that I've moved. Maybe next year.

Dennis
Posted By: GY3

Re: Mopars Invade Mokan April 1st - 03/13/17 01:47 AM

Gotta get the interior back in after the rollbar install, but a few of us from Wichita should be there!
Posted By: 71yelladustr

Re: Mopars Invade Mokan April 1st - 03/13/17 05:06 AM

I'm planning on going as well. I will be bringing 2 rides. My duster and a 94 Dakota that I'm part owner of. Will probably use the event to do some testing before heading to Tulsa the following weekend for the 2nd SBSO race.
Posted By: vindicator

Re: Mopars Invade Mokan April 1st - 03/14/17 01:01 AM

Will be driving Ruster Duster up from Owasso. Will also be Bringing a trailer or two of swap meet items.
Posted By: Bad340fish

Re: Mopars Invade Mokan April 1st - 03/14/17 01:48 AM

I would like to drive up for it but I broke my 3.91s and I am running some 4.56s until I get my Dana finished up. The 4.56 gear and 27" tall tire combo is not just real fun to cruise with. For some reason these street radials get shorter every time i drive it also drive
Posted By: mopar65

Re: Mopars Invade Mokan April 1st - 03/14/17 04:25 PM

I am going to try and come out to watch, seeing how I have missed it the last 3 years in a row. Lol
Posted By: GY3

Re: Mopars Invade Mokan April 1st - 03/14/17 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By Bad340fish
I would like to drive up for it but I broke my 3.91s and I am running some 4.56s until I get my Dana finished up. The 4.56 gear and 27" tall tire combo is not just real fun to cruise with. For some reason these street radials get shorter every time i drive it also drive

Happens to me as well!
Posted By: 340Cuda

Re: Mopars Invade Mokan April 1st - 03/14/17 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By Bad340fish

I will be hauling Clark up there with my truck and trailer.

I look forward to seeing everyone.

Bill
Posted By: rt66jim

Re: Mopars Invade Mokan April 1st - 03/14/17 07:55 PM

I will be there but don't think my car will be ready. I'm switching over to Ron's injection. Look forward to seeing all you guys there. Jim
Posted By: 340Cuda

Re: Mopars Invade Mokan April 1st - 03/15/17 03:45 PM

Originally Posted By mopar65
I am going to try and come out to watch, seeing how I have missed it the last 3 years in a row. Lol

That is good, I think its important to support these races when you can in order for the track owners to keep having them.
Bill
© 2024 Moparts Forums