Moparts

Hemi rod with Honda journal

Posted By: kyhemi-dart

Hemi rod with Honda journal - 02/07/17 04:32 AM

Where can I get a NHRA legal hemi superstock road with a 1.88 Honda journal? Or does anyone have or know where a set is? Not sure what all rod companies are legal
Posted By: mr_340

Re: Hemi rod with Honda journal - 02/07/17 04:47 AM

Carrillo has one listed in the NHRA Approved Parts List or whatever it is called.

NHRA Accepted Products
Stock and Super Stock Replacement Rods
Replacement Rods
Updated July 5, 2016
Highlighted items designate recently added since last revision
CARRILLO B.E. 2.496 S.E. 1.030 Length 6.858 Wgt 843 Hemi 426 426 Hemi
CARRILLO B.E. Specify S.E. Specify Length 6.861 Wgt 842 MP-HEMI-SS SUPER STOCK ONLY
CARRILLO B.E. 2.500 S.E. .927 Length 6.859 Wgt 842 HEMI-SS SUPER STOCK ONLY
CARRILLO B.E. Specify S.E. Specify Length 6.880 Wgt 842 CR-JCESS SUPER STOCK ONLY
Molnar B.E. 2.500 S.E. 1.029 Length 6.867 Wgt 863 DH6860YVB8-A 426 HEMI
Posted By: mr_340

Re: Hemi rod with Honda journal - 02/07/17 04:51 AM

http://promod.nhra.com/userfiles/file/NHRAAcceptedProducts.pdf
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Hemi rod with Honda journal - 02/07/17 07:48 AM

What NHRA class are you asking about? confused
Posted By: kyhemi-dart

Re: Hemi rod with Honda journal - 02/07/17 04:01 PM

SS/AH
Posted By: AndyF

Re: Hemi rod with Honda journal - 02/07/17 05:58 PM

You can actually buy them from Summit.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Hemi rod with Honda journal - 02/07/17 07:17 PM

I'm under the impression that NHRA requires stock size rod and main bearing journals sizes on SS and Stock confused shruggy
If you haven't call NHRA headquarter tech. yet to get the straight information, not another racers opinion tsk I would now before doing anything on buying rods. I would probably E mail them also after the phone call to get what was said in writing to take to the races just in case if you ever need it up Employees make mistakes and can and will deny saying things that they told customers wrong work They can't deny what is in writing with their name on it devil up
IHTHs
Posted By: cudaman1969

Re: Hemi rod with Honda journal - 02/07/17 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By Cab_Burge
I'm under the impression that NHRA requires stock size rod and main bearing journals sizes on SS and Stock confused shruggy
If you haven't call NHRA headquarter tech. yet to get the straight information, not another racers opinion tsk I would now before doing anything on buying rods. I would probably E mail them also after the phone call to get what was said in writing to take to the races just in case if you ever need it up Employees make mistakes and can and will deny saying things that they told customers wrong work They can't deny what is in writing with their name on it devil up
IHTHs

Legal in S/S, my buddy has an engine built by Holton with all the hot licks. By the way NHRA just allowed the LD340 intake in stock, go figure.
© 2024 Moparts Forums