Moparts

Stopped by BGR yesterday...

Posted By: Uncle Barry

Stopped by BGR yesterday... - 12/23/16 03:44 PM

All I can say is now I know why BG been keeping quiet on here. He a busy fella! But I'm sworn to secrecy on their projects stirthepot biggrin
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Stopped by BGR yesterday... - 12/23/16 04:04 PM

Secrecy???? No secrets there as it's all been told already.

Sheep behind the hog pen we all know that!!!!

whistling
Posted By: Hot 340

Re: Stopped by BGR yesterday... - 12/23/16 04:20 PM

I concur...Lots of development going on there.. Lots of untalkative dudes in suits with machine pistols surrounding tarped off areas. weld
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Stopped by BGR yesterday... - 12/24/16 05:13 AM

When I called,this is who answered wave

Attached picture sheep_stockings_high_20heels.jpg
Posted By: B G Racing

Re: Stopped by BGR yesterday... - 12/24/16 02:21 PM

Heck,I don't even know what's in those tarped off areas.The sheep have long been put out to pasture and been replaced by a hippomatomus.Aj said that if pro-chargers,injections,slammed&murdered came from my lips I would be slammed and murdered.Donny Martik said that if I mentioned PRI and Alan Johnson billit anything I would get the same.So I just say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.Oh and Neil Lewis is building a new NSS/N-FX car and Bill Hill is building a new Pro/Street Dakota.I can woop both their arses.Did I mention the 69 Hemi Charger of Johnney McCool and Mizi Racings new engines,Ron Kukurdas new hemi,Shawn Simpsons hemi,that's enough for now or like on the Godfather movie,I'll be "sleeping with the fishes".Watch for my new tell all paperback book due out after Janurary 1 called "Sex,Lies and the Hogpen followed by Lawfull Street Racing. stirthepot fan Santa4
Posted By: sgcuda

Re: Stopped by BGR yesterday... - 12/24/16 03:43 PM

haha haha haha haha haha

Re: Stopped by BGR yesterday... - 12/24/16 05:36 PM

Pittsburghracer,John said it was boring on here lately,just wait till 2017,we will change all that after Jan.1. whistling stirthepot up
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Stopped by BGR yesterday... - 12/24/16 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By B G Racing
Pittsburghracer,John said it was boring on here lately,just wait till 2017,we will change all that after Jan.1. whistling stirthepot up

I might have to sneak down over the Winter. Merry Christmas to you and the crew.
Posted By: VPofGreen

Re: Stopped by BGR yesterday... - 12/24/16 06:21 PM

Merry Christmas BG!

Hoping to swing through next week to see what all the fuss is about, and to annoy you some..... hide the tools! smile

Mikey

Re: Stopped by BGR yesterday... - 12/27/16 10:11 PM

Mikey,we look forward to your visit,they guys need a break and hope I turn all my aggression from them to you. stirthepot fan hammer whistling
© 2024 Moparts Forums