Moparts

Whoopi, Dzuster makes the print in Roadkill feature.

Posted By: fullmetaljacket

Whoopi, Dzuster makes the print in Roadkill feature. - 12/13/16 02:53 PM

The new Roadkill magazine with the looney tune looking 69' Chevelle with twin turbos poking through the hood on the cover.

Check page 52. 62' Savvy savoy with one hairdryer under the hood.

Also Greg Charney's bad a$$ STICK shift cup motored Dart post car tearing up the competition all the way to a finals runner up on page 49.

Proud to announce that my better half wrote the article as well and it is featured with some great photography.
Congrats Scott.
Sorry, don't have a link just yet.

Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Whoopi, Dzuster makes the print in Roadkill feature. - 12/13/16 04:02 PM

What,,,,,,,,,no LINKEY???????

Congratz on the ink!!
Posted By: topside

Re: Whoopi, Dzuster makes the print in Roadkill feature. - 12/13/16 06:27 PM

Ordinarily I'll thumb through the magazine at the newsstand to see if there's anything in it of sufficient value, but for the 1st time, I bought the magazine off the newsstand as soon as I saw Dizuster's car in it. Well done all around!
Posted By: Polarapete

Re: Whoopi, Dzuster makes the print in Roadkill feature. - 12/13/16 08:55 PM

YES!! I picked up the magazine Saturday when I saw the cover...I had just left a club function and we were discussing a club "rat rod" build with a MH 440 that would have twin turbos blowing through a ThermoQuad! I need to go out to the shop and see if the MH iron manifolds can be reversed side for side and exit straight up to give a platform for the turbos.

This will not be a magazine quality build, but is intended to be a fun, wild and crazy project for the members.

And then I read further and found the article about the International truck from Kirkland, WA (where I used to live) and then the article about Scott Wright on page 52...

Totally worth buying the issue up
Posted By: dvw

Re: Whoopi, Dzuster makes the print in Roadkill feature. - 12/13/16 11:04 PM

I just saw it. Nice article. Scott will have to wait, He's in Mexico for work until Friday.
Doug
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: Whoopi, Dzuster makes the print in Roadkill feature. - 12/13/16 11:57 PM

That's cool man and get excited whenever I see a car I know something about in print............. beer thumbs
Posted By: Hemi_Joel

Re: Whoopi, Dzuster makes the print in Roadkill feature. - 12/14/16 04:14 AM

That's a really cool car you put together. Guys like you deserve the recognition. Congrats! up
Posted By: dizuster

Re: Whoopi, Dzuster makes the print in Roadkill feature. - 12/14/16 06:09 AM

Thanks guys, Can't wait to get home and read it!
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Whoopi, Dzuster makes the print in Roadkill feature. - 12/14/16 06:22 AM

What is the name of the mag that its in.. is it really
called Road Kill... never seen it
wave
Posted By: fullmetaljacket

Re: Whoopi, Dzuster makes the print in Roadkill feature. - 12/14/16 07:12 AM

Yes, Roadkill just as the Hot Rod network show. It has a rather interesting sand paper grit feel to the cover and back.
Wild articles on surreal cars that are out there and real. kinda like a good mixture of Rad Rod movement, Patina Muscle cars, rogue street racers and outlaw pro-mods.

Funny enough as a small world would have it, when I was in the pits at the Roadkill Woodward street races last Summer, I overheard that Hot Rod was hinting to write a story on Dzusters car. I thought, well, it is about time and that car and family deserve the ink. Little did I imagine that my Wife would get the nod to pen up the article. I talked Max Wedges and she spit out new world Turbo laws. Two opposite worlds. LOL.
I was grinding my teeth trying not to spill it out on here.
But here it is.
Congrats.
Posted By: GY3

Re: Whoopi, Dzuster makes the print in Roadkill feature. - 12/14/16 01:36 PM

Awesome! A couple of Moparts members getting ink in Roadkill as farmboy was in a previous issue for getting 3rd at Roadkill Nights in KC!
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: Whoopi, Dzuster makes the print in Roadkill feature. - 12/14/16 03:34 PM

Very nice, congrats!
© 2024 Moparts Forums