Moparts

Practice Tree Program

Posted By: HerboldRacing

Practice Tree Program - 02/14/09 12:35 AM

Today I whipped up a little practice tree program. Please try it out and let me know what you think. What other features would do you think I should add to this? It is a very tiny program, should take less than a second to download it. Just unzip the file and run the executable to play. There is no installer or setup program.

Download it from http://www.HerboldRacing.com/downloads/PracticeTree101.zip

(Don't worry, no viruses or trojans or spyware... its all written from scratch by only me!)

Have fun, and I'm open to ideas!
Posted By: dillon383

Re: Practice Tree Program - 02/14/09 12:48 AM

very cool, I like the simplicity. Well Done
Posted By: BBLM23

Re: Practice Tree Program - 02/14/09 12:55 AM

Cool!
Posted By: mikegeyer340

Re: Practice Tree Program - 02/14/09 01:56 AM

whats been ur best time
i just got a .001 & a .000 back 2 back
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Practice Tree Program - 02/14/09 03:41 AM

Nice job... simple but works great....
Posted By: Triple Threat

Re: Practice Tree Program - 02/14/09 05:21 AM

Very cool.

The only features I can think to add would be crosstalk and maybe blocking of the top 2 bulbs. Its a feature some of the newer boxes have so that us bottom bulbers can get used to reacting off of the bottom bulb itself. I tried it just by holding my thumb over the top 2 bulbs to set rollout and such.

Other than that, looks awesome!
Posted By: HerboldRacing

Re: Practice Tree Program - 02/14/09 06:54 AM

Quote:

The only features I can think to add would be crosstalk and maybe blocking of the top 2 bulbs.

What is crosstalk? I can implement the blocking of the top 2 bulbs quite easily. Good idea.

Quote:

Other than that, looks awesome!

Thanks!
Posted By: dizuster

Re: Practice Tree Program - 02/14/09 01:57 PM

You could easily make it two player. I would suggest using the Lt./Rt. control buttons as staging for each player/lane.

Nice work!
© 2024 Moparts Forums