Moparts

A plug for Superformance Gaskets

Posted By: Lee446

A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/01/16 06:06 PM

I just wanted to tell you what you probably already know, Superformance makes some of the best gaskets out there! For several years I have struggled with intake sealing on my 528 Hemi,I have run Felpro, Mr. Gasket, and about anything else I could find, they would never stay sealed and everytime I tightened them down, they went down a bunch. I finally ordered some from RoadHazard, and they sealed great! It has been several months and last night I remembered to check the torque on the bolts and they were dead nut on. I torqed them when I put them on and once more after several cruises, that's it, and they are rock solid! What a nice change and no more mosquito fogging when hard on the throttle! A great product!
Posted By: sgcuda

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/01/16 07:26 PM

Good to know. I guess I'll need to find out if they make a Max Wedge port size intake gasket for my motor, soon.
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/01/16 08:24 PM

I have the same valve cover gaskets from 7+ years ago and they still don`t leak. I need to get his intake gaskets soon and only use Superformance gaskets in my carbs and builds...........THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! beer
Posted By: Forest

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/01/16 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By Thumperdart
I have the same valve cover gaskets from 7+ years ago and they still don`t leak. I need to get his intake gaskets soon and only use Superformance gaskets in my carbs and builds...........THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! beer

Only experience I have are the carb gaskets. Dominic asked me what gaskets I wanted in my carb. I told I don't care use whatever you like. Boy am I glad he used the superformance gaskets. Hands down better than Holley blue's that I have always used prior. up
Posted By: mopar dave

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/01/16 09:05 PM

I absolutely agree. They never stick. I had Holley blue gaskets that stuck so bad they seemed glued on and made a mess when pulled apart.
Posted By: Chris2581

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/01/16 09:14 PM

My 440 is dry as a bone...Superformance gaskets all on it.
Posted By: FastmOp

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/01/16 09:17 PM

The Hemi gaskets I have are nice
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/01/16 11:57 PM

I used a Superformance pan gasket set on my 340. Really nice gaskets, will see if it leaks when I get it running.
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/02/16 12:39 AM

SUPER WHO????????

http://www.superformanceproducts.com/

Attached picture 3.1.16 009.jpg
Attached picture 1.13.16 008.jpg
Posted By: dartman366

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/02/16 02:11 AM

Superformance is the only thing used in my new 512, definately nice and well fitting stuff. up
Posted By: CTD5.9

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/02/16 06:43 AM

I used them on the 512 in my mud truck, they keep the oil in AND all the water/mud out
Posted By: sixpackgut

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/02/16 06:14 PM

Yes, amazing product. Really wish I could get g3 pan gaskets
Posted By: justinp61

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/02/16 06:50 PM

Another up, I used his oil pan, timing cover and wp gaskets on my 434 build and it's bone dry. Their carb gaskets are 1000x better than the blue junk that Holley sells and calls non stick.
Posted By: rickraw

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/02/16 07:09 PM

X2 on the carb gaskets. Their the best I've ever used.
Posted By: Just-a-dart

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/02/16 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By sixpackgut

Greg he is not the only one! Can I say please again?
Posted By: sixpackgut

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/02/16 11:35 PM

Originally Posted By Just-a-dart

Rumor has it there will be alot more aftermarket support for the G3 after Greg makes oil pan gaskets
Posted By: Just-a-dart

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/02/16 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By Just-a-dart

Rumor has it there will be alot more aftermarket support for the G3 after Greg makes oil pan gaskets

That looks like the only thing holding this engine platform back
Posted By: Clanton

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/02/16 11:58 PM

Thanks Greg for a Very good product!
Posted By: roadhazard

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/04/16 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By Lee446
I just wanted to tell you what you probably already know, Superformance makes some of the best gaskets out there! For several years I have struggled with intake sealing on my 528 Hemi,I have run Felpro, Mr. Gasket, and about anything else I could find, they would never stay sealed and everytime I tightened them down, they went down a bunch. I finally ordered some from RoadHazard, and they sealed great! It has been several months and last night I remembered to check the torque on the bolts and they were dead nut on. I torqed them when I put them on and once more after several cruises, that's it, and they are rock solid! What a nice change and no more mosquito fogging when hard on the throttle! A great product!

Nothing beats first hand experience and unbiased testing results. Thank you for taking the time to post Lee446 smile

Quality, not hype is the true measure of performance and it seems like word is getting around as Mancini Racing mentioned back in June of this year that Superformance Products is now their #1 selling gasket line!

Thank you all for the support! beer
Posted By: tboomer

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/05/16 02:01 AM

727 pan gasket?? wave
Posted By: roadhazard

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/05/16 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By Forest
Originally Posted By Thumperdart

Only experience I have are the carb gaskets. Dominic asked me what gaskets I wanted in my carb. I told I don't care use whatever you like. Boy am I glad he used the superformance gaskets. Hands down better than Holley blue's that I have always used prior. up

Don't be shy Forest...... check out our other gaskets and experience the performance difference.
Posted By: furious70

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 10/06/16 08:14 PM

Greg's valve cover gaskets have held up to several years in my 'twin turbo gasket oven' where nothing else lasted, great stuff!
Posted By: 70B5Cuda

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 12/22/16 09:05 PM

Greg-your pm box Is full. Six packet steered me your way for oil pan gasket in my gen3 6.1L Hemi paired with a milodon 31000 pan. Please pm me.
Posted By: Dragula

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 12/22/16 09:18 PM

Love this product, especially carb gaskets....I try and keep a good stock of them, but I am needing a few more again....Had zero leaks with any of his stuff and it fits really good....Now if I could only get him to build those odd ball Hemi intake gaskets I need....
Posted By: Jeremiah

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 12/23/16 07:08 AM

I have used timing chain sets, rear main seals, valve cover gaskets, water pump gaskets, carb gaskets, exhaust manifold gaskets, oil pan gaskets, MW and standard port window intake gaskets for big blocks. No problems ever.

The timing sets are cool because there are different thickness cover gaskets.

I also like the different thickness intake gaskets, that is a like saver at times.

Not a Mr. Gasket fan at all. Even some of the Felpro stuff gets on my nerves because the composite is such a PITA to remove.

Thanks Greg for an amazing product!
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: A plug for Superformance Gaskets - 12/23/16 02:43 PM

Greg WHO? grin

Attached picture 1.13.16 007.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums