Moparts

New NHRA song is horrible!

Posted By: silverfish

New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 02:09 PM

Anybody else notice that? I like country music but it just doesn't fit drag racing. I agree it was time for a change because the last song was getting old but at least give us some rock to get us pumped up about watching the races! On a side note....the girl is hot. Just my
Posted By: Q5Bee B5ScatPack

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 02:15 PM

Quote:

Anybody else notice that? I like country music but it just doesn't fit drag racing. I agree it was time for a change because the last song was getting old but at least give us some rock to get us pumped up about watching the races! On a side note....the girl is hot. Just my

i totally agree song sucks,chick is HOT!
Posted By: Jacob Pitt

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 03:22 PM

That seems to be NHRA new way, more girls.
Posted By: moparacer

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 03:24 PM

Agree about the song, Chick is debatable too.....
Posted By: bigdad

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 03:41 PM

She is attractive , rather hear her than Paul Page what a goober ..

Seems he forgot everyones name over the off season
Posted By: 70blackfish

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 03:48 PM

OMG I was thinking the same thing......I just cant think about hearing that song the whole season, it sucks!!
Posted By: Dave Watt

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 03:48 PM

It was time for a new song, I think it's OK.
She's very attractive.
Posted By: 70VcodeCoronetRT

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 04:22 PM

Terrible song for motor sports. Maybe nascar She is eye candy though.
Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by Defbob - 02/09/09 04:25 PM

Posted By: torredcuda

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 05:04 PM

Song did nothing for me either.
Posted By: theclutcher

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 05:51 PM

I wouldve changed Page before I changed the song and the song needed changing long ago.

New song and artist are old already.
Next they'll have that ford truck guy singing bout his ride... and his sidekick dog named Page.
Posted By: 70Dustmite440

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 05:52 PM

Is this it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2F4q4jct2g
Posted By: wheelsup68dart

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 05:53 PM

I think the song could be tollerable if played less. Just don't think it needs played at every break in action. Oh yeah she is good looking and Paul Page still sucks
Posted By: KatFysh

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 05:54 PM

My wife even said "oh nice, now the NHRA is copying the NFL!! What next?".. Man I love her..
Posted By: Lil Demon

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 05:56 PM

She's hot, song's - eh.
Posted By: jim sciortino

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 05:59 PM

She is HOT....song is not.
Posted By: B1Fish540

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 06:38 PM

Quote:

She's hot, song's - eh.

(lil, i know you like hendrix!)

If the song had alittle more mondo slide guitar as in the intro..it would be much better. IMHO. That chicks voice is a little annoying after a couple verses. lol

as for Page, I just dont like his "style". They could keep Dunn, but, puhllleeaassee get rid of PP..do it for the sake of the sport. Put a quick thinking and intellegent guy in there...not one that makes you yawn.
Posted By: dthemi

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 07:07 PM

Quote:

Paul Page ruins it for me. I watch the show recorded with NO sound. You can't even enjoy the sound of the cars for that troll blathering some incorrect nonsense. It reminds me of a drunk that won't shut up when sober people are talking.

The best case scenario for me would be the chick gagged (hate country music) and stripping QUIETLY in the background while Dunn beats Page unconscious with a wing strut to the tune of flight of the Valkyries, then total silence except for car noises while they're running, a few well informed comments by Dunn, then back to the stripping and beating.

Maybe I'm over reacting and just an occasional open handed slap to the ground by Dunn would shut Page up.
Posted By: smokinwoody

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! *DELETED* - 02/09/09 07:42 PM

Post deleted by tboomer
Posted By: whiskeyrunner

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 08:06 PM

i can't find the new song but here is my favorite from a cpl years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYrb-Kv7phU
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 08:10 PM

Shes Hot, Songs not. and please get rid of that idiot PP!
Posted By: maximum entropy

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 09:27 PM

the girl reminds me of one i saw in a dream singing a good song. pp's forehead reminds me of tumalo butte. a pile of volcanic rubble.
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 09:29 PM

song
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 09:35 PM

I dont mind the song.... its ALOT better than last
years crap, plus I'd rather look at her. At least
she is into motor sports... unlike some of the
previous ying-yangs
Posted By: MuscleMike

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 10:34 PM

Hey Darren, Don't sugarcoat your thoughts and tell us what you really think

Mike @MM
Posted By: 2QUICK4U

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 10:42 PM

she is hot,song is lame
Posted By: dthemi

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 10:56 PM

Quote:

Hey Darren, Don't sugarcoat your thoughts and tell us what you really think

Mike @MM

Sorry I just hate getting all worked up to watch the race then SURPRISE!!!!!! Paul Page, singing and dancing, wedding photos, bringing up the dead, and everything in the world but race related stuff. The show needs to get focused on racing and forget about ALL that other silly crap.
Posted By: HEMIDARTS

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/09/09 11:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Paul Page ruins it for me. I watch the show recorded with NO sound. You can't even enjoy the sound of the cars for that troll blathering some incorrect nonsense. It reminds me of a drunk that won't shut up when sober people are talking.

The best case scenario for me would be the chick gagged (hate country music) and stripping QUIETLY in the background while Dunn beats Page unconscious with a wing strut to the tune of flight of the Valkyries, then total silence except for car noises while they're running, a few well informed comments by Dunn, then back to the stripping and beating.

Maybe I'm over reacting and just an occasional open handed slap to the ground by Dunn would shut Page up.

Posted By: 493_DART

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/10/09 09:27 AM

as long as its not rap....I didnt even pay attention---i just want to HEAR THE CARS ! An occasional mike dunn commentary is fine....

I cant believe they still have Paul on there. 100% of drag fans cant stand this freakin guy.

WAKE UP ESPN

Posted By: theclutcher

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/10/09 04:33 PM

Quote:

Quote:

A man after my own heart
Posted By: 68DART360

Re: New NHRA song is horrible! - 02/10/09 08:30 PM

Bring back Marty Reid! Chick is hot song is not
© 2024 Moparts Forums