Don Stahl "RBDuster" and Lonnie Smith !
Posted By: bonefish

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/01/09 01:15 PM

ME AND ZHA ZHA GABORE!
Posted By: Hot 340

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/01/09 02:04 PM

Posted By: Dap

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/01/09 05:55 PM

Thats an easy one. Tony Russo vs HemiFred..
Posted By: Pacnorthcuda

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/01/09 06:07 PM

Quote:

ME AND ZHA ZHA GABORE!

Dude thats wierd. Do you know how old she is???
Posted By: Runner

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/01/09 06:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:

ME AND ZHA ZHA GABORE!

soon to be 92
Posted By: 70RTRacer

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/01/09 07:20 PM

Me and Bigcube or Hollywood if he stays off the NOS. Or maybe I'LL use mine.
Posted By: CrAzYMoPaRGuY

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/01/09 08:30 PM

CrAzYMoPaRGuY's motorhome and Diego's Oldsmobile.

Posted By: VernMotor

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/01/09 09:48 PM

Me and Ted or that transmission Bill !! LMAO
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/01/09 10:01 PM

Me and anyone(as long as they let me win)
Posted By: Defbob

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/01/09 10:18 PM

me and Jessica Beil

oh...to race......

Me and Locker68

Posted By: bonefish

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/01/09 11:26 PM

Quote:

Quote:

ME AND ZHA ZHA GABORE!

SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 12:18 AM

Quote:

Tony has a full interior street car Fred has a light Sox & Martin street car That would not be a fair race.Tony has to add some weight

Attached picture 4992868-IMG_1032.JPG
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 12:37 AM

Id like to see HEMITIS vs. DAP. both on the brink of 9's. and both like to skate around!!!

Attached picture 4992909-HEMIREUNION69HEMIRR65DODGECORONET747.JPG
Posted By: bad1970dust

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 12:43 AM

Iam game love to play headup were plannin on comming to louis this summer look forward to a dam good race on or off the gas

Attached picture 4992920-Scan.jpg

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 01:43 AM

Quote:

Id like to see HEMITIS vs. DAP. both on the brink of 9's. and both like to skate around!!!

How bout your '65 and BG's "65.People would drive 10 to 15 hours just to see that race

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 01:51 AM

Quote:

Great idea..

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 01:51 AM

Quote:

Quote:

How bout your '65 and BG's "65.People would drive 10 to 15 hours just to see that race

that would be a great race but "THE SHADOW" hasnt been on lately!!

Attached picture 4993128-4726287-65hemiBelvederePINKS.jpg

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 01:53 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Great idea..

lets make this one happen!!!!!!

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 03:09 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great idea..

Attached picture 4993377-IMG_0849r2.jpg

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 03:15 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great idea..

your killing me now!!!only you could pull that one out of the archives!!

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 03:25 AM

Attached picture 4993432-IMG_0846r2.jpg

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 03:35 AM

TIMING IS SLIGHTLY RETARDED

Attached picture 4993462-IMG_0848.JPG
Posted By: n20mstr

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 03:35 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Tony has a full interior street car Fred has a light Sox & Martin street car That would not be a fair race.Tony has to add some weight

im 3500 give or take a little.....
I will race any one that sits like me, Fred does not sit like me....BUT ill still try him out

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 03:40 AM

Quote:

TIMING IS SLIGHTLY RETARDED

so who is who in that picture??????

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 03:40 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

im 3500 give or take a little.....
I will race any one that sits like me, Fred does not sit like me....BUT ill still try him out

Did the pony tell ya sumptin ya wantz ta share wit uz??
Posted By: ccdave

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 03:47 AM

Jeff from Modern Cylinder Head vs Mike from Best Machine in a heads up run what ya brung.

Oh, I almost forgot, Brandon from 440 Source vs Dram
Posted By: Lil Demon

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 04:15 AM

So - where is 452RT? He's been calling me out for years. I showed up to race him Vegas and he did not come. Now, he wants to come to Sac to get a piece of me. He'd better get his new Chevy down here before I get the Demon tuned. Otherwise, he's going to have to buy a bigger bottle.
Posted By: 452RT

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 04:36 AM

Quote:

So - where is 452RT? He's been calling me out for years. I showed up to race him Vegas and he did not come. Now, he wants to come to Sac to get a piece of me. He'd better get his new Chevy down here before I get the Demon tuned. Otherwise, he's going to have to buy a bigger bottle.

So....... I need a date some time after April and I will drive down there and give you a good race.
Maybe we could pick a date where Chassisman could show up and do a little tuning on my suspension too. Better get that thing to run 9.0's or better...

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 04:45 AM

Quote:

Quote:

So....... I need a date some time after April and I will drive down there and give you a good race.
Maybe we could pick a date where Chassisman could show up and do a little tuning on my suspension too. Better get that thing to run 9.0's or better...

Hey - I'm only a 10.0 car now - I guess you will only need 2 stages of nitrous on your Chevy.

BTW - I have a car all lined up for your buddy as well.

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 04:55 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hey - I'm only a 10.0 car now - I guess you will only need 2 stages of nitrous on your Chevy.

We all know that any Mopar engine is superior to a Chev engine so I will need a little 200 shot of the giggle gas to help my iron headed, stock block, single carb, BBC beat you.

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 05:25 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

We all know that any Mopar engine is superior to a Chev engine so I will need a little 200 shot of the giggle gas to help my iron headed, stock block, single carb, BBC beat you.

Yeah - but your car weighs 800 pounds less than mine so you can get away with using a Chevy since you don't haveto make any power. And that's my old carb - so it can't help but be fast.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 05:43 AM

A 200 shot...Criminy I get called out almost everytime I am at the track by a Chebbie who is spraying a 400 shot One of these daysw we will make it happen as we run almost identical ET's but he is doing it in a 2100lb car with a 400 shot

As for a cool match race..Maybe MoparBilly and B1Ken battling at 10.90. I get to see some pretty good races between some excellent Moparts racers already. Like racebeeper-vs-Moparrich, or Mopargilley-vs-67rtracer.

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 06:09 AM

Quote:

A 200 shot...Criminy I get called out almost everytime I am at the track by a Chebbie who is spraying a 400 shot One of these daysw we will make it happen as we run almost identical ET's but he is doing it in a 2100lb car with a 400 shot

My car weight is 2780, not too far away from the Demon. Heck, I don't know if a Chevy would hold up under a 400 shot.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 06:12 AM

I think 452 might need a better match up. I have a tube chassis car that is only about 20lbs heavier than yours.

If your game I'm your Huckleberry

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 06:21 AM

Quote:

I think 452 might need a better match up. I have a tube chassis car that is only about 20lbs heavier than yours.

Holy Crud!!! My little old 496 against your Monster Motor???? Best I could ever dream of getting out of that old turd might be a 8.90 in good air. I ain't got nothing for you, still will race ya though.... Bill first, need to warm up.
Posted By: ChrisJohnston669

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 07:10 AM

You all are toooo fast. I'm happy with my slow mid 9 second car. I'd be down to bracket race you guys though haha.

Me vs racebeeper68
Posted By: DirectSubjection

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 08:22 AM

Me and Hemifred - if he gives me 20 lengths.

I actually had the honor of parking my self-built Duster next to Fred's at ETown and it really was a big deal for me.
Posted By: wheelsup68dart

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 01:04 PM

Quote:

Don Stahl "RBDuster" and Lonnie Smith !

Been done twice. We are 1 and 1 against each other. Don is an excellent racer IMO. For me I really like to race my Dad anytime and also Tboomer with me borrowing my buddies Cuda. Don't forget I can bottom bulb race too.

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 02:00 PM

Quote:

your killing me now!!!only you could pull that one out of the archives!!

Al is the archive. He took the pictures..
Posted By: Bigcube

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 02:34 PM

Quote:

Me and Bigcube or Hollywood if he stays off the NOS. Or maybe I'LL use mine.

That would be a close race but you would prolly staple me to the tree

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 03:36 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Holy Crud!!! My little old 496 against your Monster Motor???? Best I could ever dream of getting out of that old turd might be a 8.90 in good air. I ain't got nothing for you, still will race ya though.... Bill first, need to warm up.

Hey Al, thanks for catching my back with the NOS Kid (hmmm, kinda catchy - you should put that on the door) here - but I'll take a shot at him.

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 05:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hey Al, thanks for catching my back with the NOS Kid (hmmm, kinda catchy - you should put that on the door) here - but I'll take a shot at him.

NOS Kid??? I haven't even installed the nitrous yet. BTW, I have to make up for the lack of HP my BBC makes by adding a little something to help it out.
Below is my friend car that runs 9.6's, he will need someone to run too. Oh, it's a small block too, naturally aspirated.

Posted By: dustergirl340

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 05:13 PM

I'll run anyone on the board in a bracket, and anyone who runs slower than 12.91 heads up.
Posted By: Triple Threat

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 05:22 PM

Eric Paul and Gilley would be fun to watch.

Me vs Chris Johnston in a bracket race, no electronics footbrake race of course
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 05:54 PM

I'll take HeadsUp or RonP. Havn't run Stephen YET , I'm 2-1 against Ron. The three of us are real close together. Oughtta be fun at the Rock in a couple months. CHIP
Posted By: ChrisJohnston669

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 07:56 PM

Quote:

Eric Paul and Gilley would be fun to watch.

Me vs Chris Johnston in a bracket race, no electronics footbrake race of course

Dustin lets make it happen at bremerton sometime! I'll jump in the duster! Don't make me look toooo bad
Posted By: hemiparts

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/02/09 08:17 PM

Quote:

I'll take HeadsUp or RonP. Havn't run Stephen YET , I'm 2-1 against Ron. The three of us are real close together. Oughtta be fun at the Rock in a couple months. CHIP

Attached picture 4994932-1320x115.jpg
Posted By: cgall

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/03/09 12:00 AM

Julie Jordan in Ogburn's car vs. Bucky or CW.
Posted By: Moore & Moore

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/03/09 12:17 AM

A Moore vs Moore final in Hemi Super Stock at CCevents would be cool. I would also like a heads up Duster battle with HemiFred.

Jack
Posted By: gch

Re: Your dream match-up..who would you like to see? - 02/03/09 12:29 AM

WIZE VS CAB
I want to see Bobby's charger run at the track!!!
© 2024 Moparts Forums