Moparts

Any summit discounts out there?

Posted By: venom107

Any summit discounts out there? - 02/12/16 02:30 AM

Getting ready to place a substantial order, if anyone has a spare it would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Dduster

Re: Any summit discounts out there? - 02/12/16 08:45 PM

Are You a member of NHRA and have a Competitor's License #? If so just get on the Summit Racer's Discount Program (probably not the right name?) and stop chasing the discount coupons. It is a very good program and Jeg's has one as well.
Posted By: dartman366

Re: Any summit discounts out there? - 02/12/16 10:00 PM

Originally Posted By Dduster
Are You a member of NHRA and have a Competitor's License #? If so just get on the Summit Racer's Discount Program (probably not the right name?) and stop chasing the discount coupons. It is a very good program and Jeg's has one as well.
I have been on the Jegs/NHRA discount for a number of years and it has served me well
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Any summit discounts out there? - 02/13/16 05:28 AM

Yes Summit has the pro shop discount and it is a good deal but the 10% off code is a better deal and covers anything you purchase. The pro shop discount has certain limitations and not always a 10% discount.
Posted By: Dduster

Re: Any summit discounts out there? - 02/13/16 10:21 PM

OK, how does one get the 'discount' coupons?
Posted By: moparx

Re: Any summit discounts out there? - 02/15/16 03:20 PM

on the catalog 10% discount code, is that a one time use thing, or can someone else use that code for an order shipped to a different person at a different address ? in other words, are all the catalogs available at the shows have the same discount code number ?
beer
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Any summit discounts out there? - 02/15/16 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By moparx
on the catalog 10% discount code, is that a one time use thing, or can someone else use that code for an order shipped to a different person at a different address ? in other words, are all the catalogs available at the shows have the same discount code number ?
beer

No ---- each has a different number and each is a one time use.
Posted By: moparx

Re: Any summit discounts out there? - 02/15/16 03:57 PM

i thought so, but wasn't sure. thanks for clearing that up for me ! up
beer
Posted By: 440Jim

Re: Any summit discounts out there? - 02/15/16 05:40 PM

I am looking at a set of MT slicks for my 1973 Cuda. Summit reg price $213 ea, Their Pro Shop $200.50
About 6%, but free shipping on a $400 order helps. A 10% code might be better.

Re: Any summit discounts out there? - 02/15/16 06:47 PM

Getting ready to order TF heads and intake and a rear disk brake set up. I was still on the fence when they had the trick flow 10% off over the holidays.

Re: Any summit discounts out there? - 02/15/16 11:51 PM

Getting ready to order TF heads and intake and a rear disk brake set up. I was still on the fence when they had the trick flow 10% off over the holidays.
Posted By: dodge turbo

Re: Any summit discounts out there? - 02/16/16 04:00 PM

anyone with codes could PM me please

Thank You!
© 2024 Moparts Forums