Moparts

906s VS Indy EZ Rocker set up, question.

Posted By: Diego_Ted

906s VS Indy EZ Rocker set up, question. - 01/31/09 03:42 PM

Is there a diffrence in the spacing of the rocker arms between the two heads?

Diego
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: 906s VS Indy EZ Rocker set up, question. - 01/31/09 04:08 PM

I don't think so but don't take my word for it. All I can say is I used my 286 MW rocker gear on my EZ heads and they fit perfectly with no issues.
Posted By: Dodgem

Re: 906s VS Indy EZ Rocker set up, question. - 01/31/09 06:35 PM

Way back when I bought my SR's just took my crane golds off the 906 and put on the indy's and that was it except the longer pushrods of course!
Posted By: ichsam

Re: 906s VS Indy EZ Rocker set up, question. - 01/31/09 06:41 PM

the sez,ez-1 & the ez-295 all will accept stock rocker arms & rocker gear the ez325 takes an offset intake rocker arm
Posted By: tjmarcus1

Re: 906s VS Indy EZ Rocker set up, question. - 01/31/09 09:34 PM

Quote:

I don't think so but don't take my word for it. All I can say is I used my 286 MW rocker gear on my EZ heads and they fit perfectly with no issues.

they all fit perfectly after you get everything clearanced, and everything spaced and shimmed.

Re: 906s VS Indy EZ Rocker set up, question. - 01/31/09 10:23 PM

Quote:

Quote:

they all fit perfectly after you get everything clearanced, and everything spaced and shimmed.

Yea it's mostly the side to side I was asking about.

ted
Posted By: 65dragnet

Re: 906s VS Indy EZ Rocker set up, question. - 02/01/09 01:36 AM

I had to do a little different shimming from the 906 to my EZ's (side clearance) If I remember it was on some of the intakes
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: 906s VS Indy EZ Rocker set up, question. - 02/01/09 03:20 AM

Quote:

Quote:

nope - no clearance problem or shim changes whatsoever. Took em off the MW heads and installed them on the EZ heads the way they were and no issues.

Russ

Re: 906s VS Indy EZ Rocker set up, question. - 02/01/09 04:49 AM

thx guys, I guess some have some have not We will do what we have to so the alignment is dead nuts!!

Diego
© 2024 Moparts Forums