Moparts

John Force Racing

Posted By: TooMany62s

John Force Racing - 01/23/16 02:02 PM

This should make things in the nitro classes interesting:

http://www.dragzine.com/news/alan-johnson-finally-makes-move-to-john-force-racing-official/
Posted By: justinp61

Re: John Force Racing - 01/23/16 02:09 PM

It looks like Force still has butt loads of money to spend.
Posted By: Jerry Kathe

Re: John Force Racing - 01/23/16 02:15 PM

Should be interesting to see where the fuel part technology and availability ends up….with AJ being at Force racing, stuff will either continue to develop and grow or monopolize.
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: John Force Racing - 01/23/16 04:27 PM

Dumps best innovator he ever had.... personal engine program stagnates.... now has to buy Alan Johnson to try and get it done. Daddy!! I WANT A CHAMPOINSHIP AND I WANT IT NOW!!
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: John Force Racing - 01/23/16 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By J_BODY
Dumps best innovator he ever had.... personal engine program stagnates.... now has to buy Alan Johnson to try and get it done. Daddy!! I WANT A CHAMPOINSHIP AND I WANT IT NOW!!

smart move, whats wrong with getting the best? they will win.
Posted By: mopacltd

Re: John Force Racing - 01/23/16 06:17 PM

Quote...."They came to sorta agreement". What's that mean?
Posted By: justinp61

Re: John Force Racing - 01/23/16 06:25 PM

That means Alan is going to let big mouth John blow about developing a new chevy top fuel engine. blah
Posted By: Handygun

Re: John Force Racing - 01/23/16 06:52 PM

Exactly, I would imagine some the tech on the ford top fuel engine could possibly be used on the chevy one
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: John Force Racing - 01/23/16 07:05 PM

Supposedly part of the deal is Monster will be on Alan's 2 cars too.
Posted By: Monte_Smith

Re: John Force Racing - 01/23/16 07:30 PM

Who was that?..........Are you speaking of Coil?...........He wanted out, you will notice he has surfaced nowhere else. You think somebody wouldn't hire him if he wanted a job?
Posted By: Just-a-dart

Re: John Force Racing - 01/23/16 07:53 PM

I wonder if Steve Torrance will be pitted next to Brittany so Alan dosen't have far to walk to go talk to Brian Husen.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: John Force Racing - 01/23/16 08:24 PM

Come on out all the rest of you John Force haters, don't be shy grin devil stirthepot
Posted By: dagohman

Re: John Force Racing - 01/23/16 08:39 PM

Well she should get a win now!!!
I bet the valve covers won't have Chevy on em...
Posted By: markz528

Re: John Force Racing - 01/23/16 10:13 PM

So is he done with Steve Torrence?
Posted By: StealthWedge67

Re: John Force Racing - 01/24/16 09:45 AM

Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
Who was that?..........Are you speaking of Coil?...........He wanted out, you will notice he has surfaced nowhere else. You think somebody wouldn't hire him if he wanted a job?

I took it that he was referencing Prock, Monte. Been a long while back now since Coil was involved.
Posted By: BobR

Re: John Force Racing - 01/28/16 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By Quicktree

smart move, whats wrong with getting the best? they will win.

No kidding. He'd be my guy if I could afford him.
Posted By: BobR

Re: John Force Racing - 01/28/16 06:02 PM

Originally Posted By Handygun
Exactly, I would imagine some the tech on the ford top fuel engine could possibly be used on the chevy one

You're kidding, right?
Posted By: CMcAllister

Re: John Force Racing - 01/28/16 07:30 PM

Originally Posted By BobR

You're kidding, right?

The only hi-tech involved in that is a $10 blow dryer to get the "Ferd" stickers off the valve covers so the "Chubby" stickers can go on.

Maybe he could call Bruce Larson for advice. He ran a big block Chevy on nitro back in 19-something or other.
Posted By: sunroofgtx

Re: John Force Racing - 01/29/16 02:23 AM

Nice! John Force just ordered 5000 E3 SparkPlugs. Maybe they know something...Not sure if that's the first change Alan did, but it's got to be one of the first..
Posted By: scottb

Re: John Force Racing - 01/29/16 02:28 AM

AJ is overseeing Torrance too fuel program also is what I've read
Posted By: Handygun

Re: John Force Racing - 01/29/16 03:57 AM

Originally Posted By BobR

You're kidding, right?
You mean about the 4.80 B/S angled distributor with the skirted block and the ext oil pump ford/chev engine? yeah I was kidding
Posted By: DoubleD

Re: John Force Racing - 01/29/16 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By sunroofgtx
Nice! John Force just ordered 5000 E3 SparkPlugs. Maybe they know something...Not sure if that's the first change Alan did, but it's got to be one of the first..

Yeah he knows how to get a new sponsor to send him a bunch of product - that's what happened!
Posted By: Moparnut426

Re: John Force Racing - 01/29/16 06:24 PM

Oh boy, I like AJ, not a Farce fan. But Im gonna have to do a lil changing now aren't I.....
© 2024 Moparts Forums