Moparts

At least I got paid.....................

Posted By: Thumperdart

At least I got paid..................... - 01/29/09 12:10 AM

I sent WedgeOmatic my maxi-jets last week w/out any money up front and he received em the other day and I got my check today. With all the posts about cheese balls not paying for a year, I figured this would be uplifting and a reminder that we can still trust some folks in this crazy world.
Posted By: HEMIDARTS

Re: At least I got paid..................... - 01/29/09 12:11 AM

good to hear!!
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: At least I got paid..................... - 01/29/09 12:18 AM

Posted By: Glen440

Re: At least I got paid..................... - 01/29/09 12:24 AM

There are some good people out there still.
Posted By: sixpackgut

Re: At least I got paid..................... - 01/29/09 12:31 AM

i wouldve never trusted a guy that runs over himself but maybe its me
Posted By: moparniac

Re: At least I got paid..................... - 01/29/09 12:32 AM

I like the pretty red billet aluminum plate

Thank You

Re: At least I got paid..................... - 01/29/09 12:40 AM

You`re welcome and if anything, they do look cool.

Re: At least I got paid..................... - 01/29/09 12:42 AM

Quote:

i wouldve never trusted a guy that runs over himself but maybe its me

no the car ran over me. I think im gonna name her christine
Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by Defbob - 01/29/09 04:56 AM

Posted By: Dartsport540

Re: At least I got paid..................... - 01/29/09 12:01 PM

What are the Maxi-jets worth?? $$
Posted By: 4404dart

Re: At least I got paid..................... - 01/29/09 03:36 PM

Quote:

I sent WedgeOmatic my maxi-jets last week w/out any money up front and he received em the other day and I got my check today. With all the posts about cheese balls not paying for a year, I figured this would be uplifting and a reminder that we can still trust some folks in this crazy world.

I have bought and sold several things from the members here. I only had one bad experiance when I bought a trans, other then that you can bet you'll get what you paid for!

Re: At least I got paid..................... - 01/29/09 05:46 PM

I sold $175.00 worth of jets and a billet holding plate for $80.00+ shipping. Need any low deck push rods?
Posted By: Mr. Dodge

Re: At least I got paid..................... - 01/29/09 09:57 PM

I had the same thing happen with Ozhemi He had an ignition box that I wanted, 3 days later and its at my door step... I call Jeff up and say dude I haven't even had a chance to get a Money order yet, well he wasn't concerned and that next day I got it out......... COOL BEANS TO OZ HEMI

Re: At least I got paid..................... - 01/29/09 10:01 PM

dominick I know how reved up you were going to the track this thursday so I paid an extra $24 for 3 day priority shipping from PA to California ....

Not alot of people would ship a part with no funds yet.......
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: At least I got paid..................... - 01/29/09 10:42 PM

Yeah, I had a guy send a check for a car a couple of months ago that he'd never even seen other than 3-4 camera phone pics that I sent him!

I had pretty good luck buying and selling last year.
Posted By: SSDA3426

Re: At least I got paid..................... - 01/29/09 11:20 PM

99% of the people here are STAND-UP...I will tell you one thing...If you were to SCREW ANYBODY here you would no longer be a member here if it was by your doing.As well as that you would be BANNED from every MOPAR site around...There are enough of us on other sites as well as this one and the word gets out on the SCAMMERS out there...I had a guy a few years back that I sent a 8 3/4 Rear-end to...I paid EVERYTHING.He said he would send me the $$$ on the NEXT Friday(almost 2 weeks)..Well I waited 2 YEARS on the $$$ and he changed his name on all the sites and wouldn't respond to any E-mails.Well I had a Guy that was through his town(was going near by)and he paid him a little visit...The A-Hole tried to wiggle out of everything until he knew that the guy that went there wasn't there for Tea and a Crumpet.He gave him the money and $50 extra(per the collectors request)...This all happened in like 2000 or so..I informed a Couple Admin/Mods here about it and they BANNED his E-Mail...
The Bad thing about this guy was I would've let him drive one of my cars I thought he was so Nice..Then To Screw me like this over parts that I Sold Him CHEAP....
Just the 1% That make it hard for the 99%..

Thanks All Here That ARE Honest...

SS
Posted By: The Avg. Valiant

Re: At least I got paid..................... - 01/30/09 01:10 AM

Ive bought parts from SSDA before without the cash on hand. We have a good friendship now because I paid as soon as I had it, and hope to split a few beers this weekend as well! There are good people out there no doubt. Also Dart Racer too who sent me a trans shield with no cash in hand. I sent out the Check, but still he doesnt know me from adam.
© 2024 Moparts Forums