Moparts

Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!!

Posted By: Eric

Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!! - 10/13/15 11:14 PM

Doug Lynden brought it all home this weekend from the IHRA World Finals in his SBC powered 27T roadster!!!!! We scrambled Saturday to find a vacuum pump since his took a dump. But that's why you bring a parts manager to the races with you 😉. Got it all together and he crushed it including a 4 thou package on Steve Furr in the semis. Great job buddy!
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!! - 10/14/15 12:09 AM

Congratulations!
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!! - 10/14/15 12:13 AM

GREAT job Doug. Congratulations.
Posted By: wyoming

Re: Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!! - 10/14/15 12:51 AM

Congrats
Posted By: Dragula

Re: Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!! - 10/14/15 01:40 AM

Awesome, that is a once in a life time achievement. Congrats!
Posted By: cl440

Re: Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!! - 10/14/15 03:08 AM

Congrats! That is a huge accomplishment!
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!! - 10/14/15 03:30 AM

Very nice!!! a guy from my old home track in SoDak (the outer reaches no mans land IHRA) won a class in his petty blue Mustang.

Re: Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!! - 10/14/15 03:34 AM

Saw the Mustang. Nice fast low slung ride!!
Posted By: Triple Threat

Re: Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!! - 10/14/15 05:35 PM

Very impressive feat. Congrats!
Posted By: ProSport

Re: Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!! - 10/14/15 06:37 PM

Congrats! Any pics or vids?

Re: Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!! - 10/14/15 07:57 PM

Bob there is a video on Motormania TV and I will try to post a pic 👍
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!! - 10/14/15 08:05 PM

Awesome, congrats!
Posted By: ProSport

Re: Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!! - 10/15/15 02:25 AM

There's a nice pic on this page....

http://www.ihra.com/pro-am-tour-news/ite...nt-world-finals
Posted By: Dart Racer

Re: Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!! - 10/15/15 06:28 PM

Congratulations!!!!! Winning a championship is not easy... way to go...
Posted By: wafflebatter

Re: Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!! - 10/22/15 02:54 AM

Wow, it's been a while since I have been on here, but thank you everyone for the kind words, it was an amazing weekend and I couldn't have done it without Eric's help, it was an awesome deal for sure
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: Moparts own Wafflebatter is the IHRA S/R World Champion!!! - 10/22/15 03:30 AM

Great job...........hell, I`ve never gone a round....... laugh2 beer
© 2024 Moparts Forums