Moparts

Anybody have a small block procharger install manual (f1r)

Posted By: BLACK71

Anybody have a small block procharger install manual (f1r) - 06/04/15 04:05 PM

The manual that I have is for the serpentine style prochargers and mine is a cog belt (different brackets). I am missing some of my hardware and needing find the correct bolts
Posted By: Blucuda413

Re: Anybody have a small block procharger install manual (f1r) - 06/04/15 04:58 PM

If you're interested in getting rid of that manual PM me with what you have. I would like to have one. Thanks, Max
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Anybody have a small block procharger install manual (f1r) - 06/04/15 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By Blucuda413
If you're interested in getting rid of that manual PM me with what you have. I would like to have one. Thanks, Max

Just have him copy it it and pay him for a copy
and shipping....... if he will
wave
Posted By: 80arrow

Re: Anybody have a small block procharger install manual (f1r) - 06/05/15 12:35 AM

I'll look for mine tonight. Otherwise call the Supercharger store, I'm sure he'd sell/send one. If I find it I can try to email a copy to you.
Posted By: BLACK71

Re: Anybody have a small block procharger install manual (f1r) - 06/05/15 12:53 AM

Originally Posted By 80arrow
I'll look for mine tonight. Otherwise call the Supercharger store, I'm sure he'd sell/send one. If I find it I can try to email a copy to you.

I'd really appreciate that! I did contact them and they said I could purchase one for $10 plus $15 shipping...

And to the other posts I will definitely be willing to help ya with mine..might be best like Mr p said
Posted By: 80arrow

Re: Anybody have a small block procharger install manual (f1r) - 06/05/15 02:53 AM

I found it, I can mail it to you and you can mail it back when you're done. If that works pm me your address and I'll try to get it in the mail on Mon.
© 2024 Moparts Forums