Moparts

Short blocks together

Posted By: Wv68charger

Short blocks together - 01/17/09 09:38 PM

Huge thanks to Chaz for gettin the pistons and rings together last weekend when i couldnt be there today we put them in there rightful place's checked everything and here it is

Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Short blocks together - 01/17/09 09:42 PM

Where's the bumpy stick... it aint no short block yet
You got a stick for it yet?

Re: Short blocks together - 01/17/09 09:43 PM

Re: Short blocks together - 01/17/09 09:46 PM

Quote:

Where's the bumpy stick... it aint no short block yet
You got a stick for it yet?

still talkin it over with BG gonna be a BIG stick though i'm sure
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Short blocks together - 01/17/09 09:49 PM

There goes all the Pink's winnings
Nice

Re: Short blocks together - 01/17/09 09:49 PM

Pap and Ron clean up his motor

sorry i didnt see ya before i left Ron had to fly to p-up my son

Re: Short blocks together - 01/17/09 09:52 PM

another street Hemi gettin ready to find a new home

Re: Short blocks together - 01/17/09 09:56 PM

THE WALL

thought we'd never make it on there but we sure are honored to be on there now

its not easy to get on it

Re: Short blocks together - 01/17/09 10:04 PM

This ones for WILD BILL look in the back round Bill and thats just one shelf theres another on the left bring back memories
Posted By: BENCHRACER

Re: Short blocks together - 01/17/09 10:07 PM

Nice lookin green car on that top row...
I wanted to stop over today to see you guys but got to working on this downstairs
Posted By: dartman366

Re: Short blocks together - 01/17/09 10:28 PM

Quote:

This ones for WILD BILL look in the back round Bill and thats just one shelf theres another on the left bring back memories

That's not very nice,,,that just might send WILD BILL over the edge, then you would have that on your concience.
Posted By: 68Fastback

Re: Short blocks together - 01/17/09 10:30 PM

Man you Waltons mountain guys really build some impressive stuff.

Re: Short blocks together - 01/17/09 10:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

That's not very nice,,,that just might send WILD BILL over the edge, then you would have that on your concience.

he knows he had it c'mon he busts my chops every chance he gets
Posted By: B G Racing

Re: Short blocks together - 01/18/09 01:41 AM

Friggen camera phones and spys

Re: Short blocks together - 01/18/09 01:47 AM

thanks again Bob on my drive home i thought about how much our friendship means to me PROUD to be apart of Bob George Racing
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: Short blocks together - 01/18/09 01:54 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

he knows he had it c'mon he busts my chops every chance he gets

It's all good

Just let me know when the motor's done so I can swing by and pick it up.

Re: Short blocks together - 01/18/09 01:57 AM

you'll hurt your back but we could always use a helping hand when its going in the Charger

Re: Short blocks together - 01/18/09 02:00 AM

some how I think I'll manage

It'll look good in my charger

Re: Short blocks together - 01/18/09 02:12 AM

i wouldnt want you to have to make the looong drive so will just throw it in our car

Re: Short blocks together - 01/18/09 02:15 AM

That's a drop in the bucket drive. I went to NY to get the small block and southern ILL to get the 72 in the worst ice storm of the season.

I can swing by anytime to pick it up

Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Short blocks together - 01/18/09 02:15 AM

Quote:

THE WALL

Ah yes ----- "The Wall" all of the cars on "The Wall" are very impressive and I'm sure your car fits right in Now as far as that new bullit I am very jealous. I,m gonna have to keep saving up my $$$$$ to get me one like that some day. I'll bet you and Pap just can't wait to get out in the spring with new motivation. Keep us posted on the progress.

Russ

Re: Short blocks together - 01/18/09 02:23 AM

Quote:

Quote:

THE WALL

Ah yes ----- "The Wall" all of the cars on "The Wall" are very impressive and I'm sure your car fits right in Now as far as that new bullit I am very jealous. I,m gonna have to keep saving up my $$$$$ to get me one like that some day. I'll bet you and Pap just can't wait to get out in the spring with new motivation. Keep us posted on the progress.

Russ

its fun to watch dad i can actually see him day dreaming when we work on it, hes a speed junky doesnt care about winning just want the thrill he always wanted to go 140 i'm pretty sure this motor will get us there started looking at chutes tonite
and as far as THE WALL goes since we have been with BG we have always wanted to have our Pic up there, but have come to learn you have to earn the right too.

Re: Short blocks together - 01/18/09 02:27 AM

Quote:

That's a drop in the bucket drive. I went to NY to get the small block and southern ILL to get the 72 in the worst ice storm of the season.

I can swing by anytime to pick it up

its only a drop in the bucket if you can find it and a GPS may not help you BG's isnt right out in the open and anyway if you do find it read the sign on the front door "Were Closed"

Re: Short blocks together - 01/18/09 02:34 AM

Hey your turning blue

What's next? gonna paint the car slow down and start breaking trannies

Re: Short blocks together - 01/18/09 02:45 AM

Now Now lets not jinx the great white buffalo i dont need anymore anxiety at the track i have to to you because TECHNICALLY its not MY car i'm only a co-driver and $$$$ backer

Re: Short blocks together - 01/18/09 02:52 AM

I've done nothing to be worthy of anyone ing to me

But, while you're at it I'll be sneaking out the back door with a new bullet

what do you want to bet it would break my trans

Re: Short blocks together - 01/18/09 03:28 AM

I'm afraid it will break ours thats why we wil be going thru the Coan trans before it goes back in

Re: Short blocks together - 01/19/09 01:31 PM

Quote:

I'm afraid it will break ours thats why we wil be going thru the Coan trans before it goes back in

You guys are too much We are not hard to find.Take 70 east to 84,Pa.,ask anyone where is BGs hogpen?Allen you missed the other 3 walls that included the wall of shame that you share with many others. Look for your engine on ebay

Re: Short blocks together - 01/19/09 03:57 PM

Posted By: sleepyhead416

Re: Short blocks together - 01/19/09 04:18 PM

I'm going to bring over my hammer & nails. I don't see my photo. But u have to wait till I get back from vacation.That mill should haul butt !!!!!!

Re: Short blocks together - 01/19/09 04:23 PM

Quote:

Look for your engine on ebay

Starting bid $1

Re: Short blocks together - 01/19/09 04:36 PM

Quote:

Quote:

You guys are too much We are not hard to find.Take 70 east to 84,Pa.,ask anyone where is BGs hogpen?Allen you missed the other 3 walls that included the wall of shame that you share with many others. Look for your engine on ebay

got pics of all 3 but you cant see anything to much light

i thought the rule was BGR is the best kept secret in PA thats why when asked i say

EBAY would be cheaper

Re: Short blocks together - 01/19/09 06:20 PM

Quote:

I'm going to bring over my hammer & nails. I don't see my photo. But u have to wait till I get back from vacation.That mill should haul butt !!!!!!

Harold,look close at the upper right corner,your car is there and on other walls also.You will never be left out.You been around BGR longer than most everyone,I found a picture of you and Chrissy long before you got married. Allen,the cat is out of the bag.The hogpen is like the clubhouse,a lot of BSing and a little bit of work.

Re: Short blocks together - 01/19/09 06:54 PM

yea Harold your all over the wall i'm gonna get better pics this weekend.

you guys gotta see some of BG's old stuff its to cool

plus did you know they use to let him play with EXPLOSIVES

There is alot of bench racing but stuff still gets done how many motors went out the door last year?
Posted By: sleepyhead416

Re: Short blocks together - 01/19/09 09:54 PM

My eye's don't work like they used too. Much like other things LOL Thanks
Posted By: BigDog68Dart

Re: Short blocks together - 01/19/09 11:02 PM

The Smith team probably is not on the WALL, but very proud to be part of the Bob George Team!Ohio franchise! Everyone I met from THE BG TEAM impressed me, even the one that did not speak english, only muttered oink oink a couple times, but was dressed really nice! Your new engine looks great! good luck, and can't wait to see all of you agian!

Attached picture 4959162-DSC01419.JPG
Posted By: Chad Bittle

Re: Short blocks together - 01/19/09 11:26 PM

Ok so i'm curious...what do you have to do to get on the wall??

Re: Short blocks together - 01/19/09 11:42 PM

i'll let BG field this one

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 12:03 AM

Anxiously waiting... haha

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 12:14 AM

well lets just say you gotta be part of the family, Lord knows BG didnt need us hillbillies for people to know who Bob George Racing is, or what Curt and Bob are about, there VERY well known around here. Were just glad to help spread the word and fly the BGR banner on the Charger.

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 12:37 AM

BigDog,you and SmackPuppy are very much part of the BGR Family and we anxiously await upcomming races with you guys.The crew and facilities are at your disposal anytime you guys need help.Next trip this way bring some pictures for the wall.We would be honored to put them up.We have a special place for special people. ..Chad,your dad has already sponsered you into the family,Like Ron P. and others we you for your service to our great country and we are here to respond with our help and respect.

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 01:00 AM

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 01:40 AM

I vote for this pic of Lonnie for the wall

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 01:52 AM

Quote:

BigDog,you and SmackPuppy are very much part of the BGR Family and we anxiously await upcomming races with you guys.The crew and facilities are at your disposal anytime you guys need help.Next trip this way bring some pictures for the wall.We would be honored to put them up.We have a special place for special people. ..Chad,your dad has already sponsered you into the family,Like Ron P. and others we you for your service to our great country and we are here to respond with our help and respect.

Thats pretty awesome...I'm glad I asked now. From the bottom of my heart that means alot and I appreciate it....thank you.
Posted By: 62BT409

Re: Short blocks together *DELETED* - 01/20/09 01:58 AM

Post deleted by 62BT409
Posted By: 69CHARGERMD

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 03:10 AM

Any info on the build for the Charger....eg,,,blocks, heads, changes from previous motor ?

We were there at Norwalk last year rooting you on....car ran great,,,,just curious what changes might be in store...

great car,,,,

Doug
Posted By: springers340dart

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 03:17 AM

i can't wait to get this show on the road and see chad go some more rounds, and I AM gonna put the smack down on smackpuppy!!!

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 10:37 AM

Quote:

Any info on the build for the Charger....eg,,,blocks, heads, changes from previous motor ?

We were there at Norwalk last year rooting you on....car ran great,,,,just curious what changes might be in store...

great car,,,,

Doug

Doug the motor in the pics is the new bullet for the Charger 540 indy maxx somewhere around 14.1cr, heads are the same -1 345s still looking at cams will be a solid roller, T&D 1.6 rockers, X3 intake with a Dom. hoping to run in the low 9.60s

old motor was a 493 11.5cr same heads and intake 1050dom cam was a solid roller i think it was in the 680 range IIRC. We are really hoping that taking the weight off the nose of the car with the alum block will help with weight transfer BG is walking us through this motor (pap and myself) i will post more as the build progress's Still have a lot of work to do hope to see you at one of the CC events this year make sure you stop by and say hi. Allen

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 01:34 PM

Who would have known the great wall was in Eighty Four, Pa.
But just remember....Bob lives in the nice part of Eighty Four......Upper Saint Eighty Four..

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 02:17 PM

Quote:

Who would have known the great wall was in Eighty Four, Pa.
But just remember....Bob lives in the nice part of Eighty Four......Upper Saint Eighty Four..

Yeah,but the hogpen is in the lower forty acres of 84,Pa.Lower St Petersburgh.

Re: Short blocks together *DELETED* - 01/20/09 02:21 PM

Post deleted by B G Racing

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 03:27 PM

My wife said she doesn't want me over that way anymore. She said I'm still walking funny.
I'm just afraid I start talking in my sleep...

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 03:46 PM

Quote:

My wife said she doesn't want me over that way anymore. She said I'm still walking funny.

Debby likes it when you come over,she gets a break.Why does she call you"cute little guy"Is there something I'am missing or is something that's too small to see?
Posted By: 62BT409

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 03:47 PM

GO TO WORK!

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 04:19 PM

Quote:

GO TO WORK!

NO,No Your pipes and mufflers came in.Maybe I will work on it this weekend,maybe.

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 04:36 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Debby likes it when you come over,she gets a break.Why does she call you"cute little guy"Is there something I'am missing or is something that's too small to see?

Vinnie's title explains it all Bob

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 04:38 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vinnie's title explains it all Bob

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 04:40 PM

Quote:

GO TO WORK!

Listen to you!!! what are YOU doing right now?

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 04:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

GO TO WORK!

Yeah,you tell him Allen,Jim thinks he's special.Not that I pay any attention to him.If it wasn't for his wife he wouldn't be allowed in the shop.

Re: Short blocks together - 01/20/09 05:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:

GO TO WORK!

And I see your getting alot done today
© 2024 Moparts Forums