is there electronics in it or is it all in the little
practice box. I have a Final Round II unit but I was
thinking of building a full size tree. I was going to
see if I could order up the cable but built the rest
or am I kidding myself
thanks
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: Full Size Practice Tree - 01/17/09 05:32 PM

I don't have either but from what I understand you still need the little box unit.
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Full Size Practice Tree - 01/17/09 05:40 PM

Quote:

I don't have either but from what I understand you still need the little box unit.

Bill I have the small practice tree but I wasnt sure
if you just get the patch cable dirrect to the tree
or what, its got the 25 pin connector on the back
of my practice tree. But if the bulbs are 110v the
box will just act like a switch to... something(a
relay or something)
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: Full Size Practice Tree - 01/17/09 05:48 PM

Raff I don't have a full size tree but I have seen them. they work off of the practice tree. ones I have seen just plug into them.
Posted By: rbstroker

Re: Full Size Practice Tree - 01/17/09 06:33 PM

My full size tree has a separate electronic box. It can tie in to your trans brake button if you want to practice while in the car.

Re: Full Size Practice Tree - 01/17/09 07:59 PM

Quote:

My full size tree has a separate electronic box. It can tie in to your trans brake button if you want to practice while in the car.

Is this with a Final Round II?
Posted By: smokinwoody

Re: Full Size Practice Tree - 01/17/09 08:03 PM

all thats in a tree is wires from the lamp sockets...and yes you will need the BOX to control it and the proper connector...

Im selling mine...

Re: Full Size Practice Tree - 01/17/09 08:05 PM

Quote:

all thats in a tree is wires from the lamp sockets...and yes you will need the BOX to control it and the proper connector...

Im selling mine...

PM me with the low down if you would
Posted By: smokinwoody

Re: Full Size Practice Tree - 01/17/09 08:35 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Im selling mine...

PM me with the low down if you would

PM sent
Posted By: daytona499

Re: Full Size Practice Tree - 01/17/09 08:50 PM

Mike I bought kit to buid my own tree it was basically the male plug that plugs into the pratice tree box with leads that you wire to the light bulb sockets.I had to wire in light sockets and install the bulbs.It works great.I f you need any more info let me know
Mark

Re: Full Size Practice Tree - 01/17/09 08:52 PM

Quote:

Mike I bought kit to buid my own tree it was basically the male plug that plugs into the pratice tree box with leads that you wire to the light bulb sockets.I had to wire in light sockets and install the bulbs.It works great.I f you need any more info let me know
Mark

Mark, give me a PM on it
Posted By: 540dust

Re: Full Size Practice Tree - 01/17/09 08:59 PM

My Final Round Tree does have electronics that the Final Round box plugs into. The Tree has the power transistors that switch on the big bulbs, the Final Round connection just controls them,.. base drives the power devices.

Re: Full Size Practice Tree - 01/17/09 09:06 PM

Quote:

My Final Round Tree does have electronics that the Final Round box plugs into. The Tree has the power transistors that switch on the big bulbs, the Final Round connection just controls them,.. base drives the power devices.

Thats the way I figured it would work
© 2024 Moparts Forums