Moparts

I feel obligated to try this but I need your help

Posted By: WILD BILL

I feel obligated to try this but I need your help - 01/16/09 01:16 AM

Let me start first by sayng I hope I'm not out of line by asking this and if anyone feels I am please notify a mod and have this post removed.

Even though I never got the chance to meet Kevin I feel I at least need to try. I'ld like to make a tribute video for him. Similar in nature to the one that was posted about Gary.

My problem is I only have one picture of the Missile and I only knew him through here so I really don't know him at all.

If you guys are willing to let me tackle this I need your help. If you could E mail me what ever pics and videos you have of Kevin and the MM. If you have a DVD or 8mm camcorder tape that has footage that would be appropriate I can make sure that is is returned.

I would also need to know what music he liked and of those what songs would be appropriate.

If I can't come up with something meaningful and tasteful I won't post it.

If you can help, please E mail me the Highest quality pics/vid you can or for my address to send tapes or DVD. (Tapes and DVD's will be returned)

DRDODGE213@AOL.COM
Posted By: 69CHARGERMD

Re: I feel obligated to try this but I need your help - 01/16/09 01:18 AM

Nice gesture Bill
Posted By: Wv68charger

Re: I feel obligated to try this but I need your help - 01/16/09 01:21 AM

great idea Bill wish i could help i didnt know Kev either but from talking to BG and others he was a real stand up guy
Posted By: VernMotor

Re: I feel obligated to try this but I need your help - 01/16/09 02:08 AM

Only one I have..tan shorts right side in front of rick..

Re: I feel obligated to try this but I need your help - 01/16/09 02:16 AM

I can't beleive I was that close and I never met him.

For those that don't know me, I'm the one kneeling down in front wearing the black T shirt.
Posted By: VernMotor

Re: I feel obligated to try this but I need your help - 01/16/09 02:23 AM

That not rick behind him..I thought it because of the shirt..here is the thread that says whos-who

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...rue#Post4690559
Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by Defbob - 01/16/09 03:19 AM

Re: I feel obligated to try this but I need your help - 01/16/09 03:36 AM

Thanks Fred.

I hope I get enough to do it
© 2024 Moparts Forums