Moparts

superformance intake gasket

Posted By: bonefish

superformance intake gasket - 04/20/15 08:58 PM

I took my intake off and the gasket looks like new,has anyone reused these or should I get new ones?
Posted By: ProSport

Re: superformance intake gasket - 04/20/15 09:08 PM

I'm almost positive they're re-usable.
Posted By: OhioGTX

Re: superformance intake gasket - 04/20/15 09:16 PM

Absolutely....I rarely need to replace one.
Posted By: bonefish

Re: superformance intake gasket - 04/20/15 09:35 PM

Good to go,thanks.
Posted By: Bigbeep

Re: superformance intake gasket - 04/20/15 10:13 PM

reused mine many times. Beep
Posted By: roadhazard

Re: superformance intake gasket - 04/20/15 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By bonefish
I took my intake off and the gasket looks like new,has anyone reused these or should I get new ones?

Look like New..... imagine that! laugh2

Currently the BEST bargain in high performance gaskets!

Re-use away and thanks for your support! thumbs
Posted By: dvw

Re: superformance intake gasket - 04/21/15 01:29 AM

I've had my intake off twice. Superformance gaskets are still perfect, even the skinny area between the ports. No signs of leakage. I will reuse them again. Also still running the same valve cover gaskets since it was built in early 2013. They've been on and off at least 12 times.
Doug
Posted By: Sxrxrnr

Re: superformance intake gasket - 04/21/15 02:32 AM

Do you have retail outlets in Calyfornua or any online retailers who offer 1 or 2 day shipping ala Amazon, Summit, etc. In the past it has taken up to 10 days to receive product from Forum advertisers. At times one needs unplanned stuff yesterday.

thank you
Posted By: a493demon

Re: superformance intake gasket - 04/21/15 04:44 AM

Are you making the B-1 intake and valve cover gaskets yet ?

Re: superformance intake gasket - 04/25/15 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By Sxrxrnr
Do you have retail outlets in Calyfornua or any online retailers who offer 1 or 2 day shipping ala Amazon, Summit, etc. In the past it has taken up to 10 days to receive product from Forum advertisers. At times one needs unplanned stuff yesterday.

thank you

No interest in dealing with the large retailers at this time. If you need something yesterday there's always UPS Next Day Air.

Re: superformance intake gasket - 04/25/15 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By a493demon
Are you making the B-1 intake and valve cover gaskets yet ?

The B-1 Valve Cover Gaskets have been available for some time now.... (check our catalog).

B-1 Intake Gaskets are on our list but we have our hands full at the moment keeping up with demand smile
Posted By: Jeremiah

Re: superformance intake gasket - 04/25/15 08:01 PM

thank you

Depending on what you need I stock a large selection of the best gaskets on Earth here in Southern Oregon. Let me know if I can help!
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: superformance intake gasket - 04/26/15 02:54 AM

Greg,thanks for a great intake gasket.Sorry I forgot to take pic's,the port match was spot on and a breeze to install!

Attached picture 4.19.15 055.jpg
Attached picture 4.19.15 058.jpg
Posted By: HEMIDARTS

Re: superformance intake gasket - 04/28/15 02:33 AM

Greg it was nice to see you over the weekend, and as always, your gaskets are top notch for sure!
Posted By: BPBP440

Re: superformance intake gasket - 04/28/15 04:56 AM

thank you

I have had good luck getting a variety of Greg's 440 gaskets through Mancini Racing.
© 2024 Moparts Forums