Moparts

Jesel and T&D Rockers

Posted By: Adrielp

Jesel and T&D Rockers - 03/30/15 07:18 AM

Can someone give me an idea of total cost I should expect for rockers and machine work. Shopping rocker arms for our bracket engine. It's an EZ headed big block mopar, standard offset. Dealers and racers feel free to PM a price, Thks.
Posted By: AndyF

Re: Jesel and T&D Rockers - 03/30/15 05:22 PM

Does Jesel have a kit these days for a standard offset EZ head? When I put Jesel's on my EZ heads I had to do the design myself. Jesel was helpful and made some custom parts for me so the kit would work properly.

I could've saved some money by buying a kit ready to go. As it was I had to buy a bunch of parts and piece it together myself. I ended up using 16 exhaust rockers. The shafts and mounting bars came from the 440-1 kit.

Here is a link to the magazine article I wrote on the subject: http://www.hotrod.com/how-to/engine/mopp-1006-project-505-engine-block-jesel-comp-and-indy-hardware/

Re: Jesel and T&D Rockers - 03/30/15 05:48 PM

Quote:

Does Jesel have a kit these days for a standard offset EZ head? When I put Jesel's on my EZ heads I had to do the design myself. Jesel was helpful and made some custom parts for me so the kit would work properly.

I could've saved some money by buying a kit ready to go. As it was I had to buy a bunch of parts and piece it together myself. I ended up using 16 exhaust rockers. The shafts and mounting bars came from the 440-1 kit.

Here is a link to the magazine article I wrote on the subject: http://www.hotrod.com/how-to/engine/mopp-1006-project-505-engine-block-jesel-comp-and-indy-hardware/

Andy, I was thinking they had a kit already made and available. If not, they're out of the question right now.

Re: Jesel and T&D Rockers - 03/30/15 06:53 PM

Any T and D dealers on here that can get me a dealer price? I contacted T and D for they're direct price, wondering if anyone has a better price on them. Thanks

fyi they're price: $1107, ETA: 3wks out
Posted By: Bigbeep

Re: Jesel and T&D Rockers - 03/31/15 04:59 AM

Not trying to hijack this from the OP, but does T&D offer a rocker for the 440-1 with paired rockers similar to Jesel or are they on a single shaft? Beep
© 2024 Moparts Forums