Moparts

Looking for Indy heads kit 572-13

Posted By: nosboy

Looking for Indy heads kit 572-13 - 03/10/15 11:49 PM

I am looking for a better price than $6967.00 minus 10% off… shipped to 60629 ( chicago) shipping included… any ideas???
Thanks !!!
Posted By: Tig

Re: Looking for Indy heads kit 572-13 - 03/11/15 08:05 PM

You could try http://www.mopartsracing.com/ Todds a good guy and will help anyway he can
Posted By: 1974 474 Duster

Re: Looking for Indy heads kit 572-13 - 03/11/15 11:51 PM

Give A.J. at Bob George racing a try on it. (724)941-4251, Great people to deal with all around.
Thanks Ken
Posted By: Slingshot383

Re: Looking for Indy heads kit 572-13 - 03/12/15 06:03 PM

Call Nick Wilson at Comp-u-Flow.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Looking for Indy heads kit 572-13 - 03/12/15 06:16 PM

Well maybe not a better price but better parts are easy, just go with Brodix and B1's
Posted By: camastomcat

Re: Looking for Indy heads kit 572-13 - 03/12/15 07:22 PM

Quote:

You could try http://www.mopartsracing.com/ Todds a good guy and will help anyway he can

Posted By: old yeller

Re: Looking for Indy heads kit 572-13 - 03/13/15 03:02 AM

Quote:

Well maybe not a better price but better parts are easy, just go with Brodix and B1's

All I can say is I'm happy with my 572-13 heads.....and I'm fasterthanmost...

Re: Looking for Indy heads kit 572-13 - 03/13/15 06:34 AM

And I'm happy with my B1 stuff an run plenty well NA

Re: Looking for Indy heads kit 572-13 - 03/15/15 01:05 AM

Quote:

Bla Bla Bla....Bla Bla......We all ain't rich like "YOU"...Us poor folks with indy heads....We try to get by...and just speaking for my self....I wont say what I want to...Cause I'll get the boot....."AGAIN".....
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Looking for Indy heads kit 572-13 - 03/15/15 01:39 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Bla Bla Bla....Bla Bla......We all ain't rich like "YOU"...Us poor folks with indy heads....We try to get by...and just speaking for my self....I wont say what I want to...Cause I'll get the boot....."AGAIN".....

Go ahead, PUNK say what you mean make all of our days You've been kick in the butt so many times now, what is once more Now, be truthful, if you can, how quick and fast has that Road Toad been in the 1/4 mile Don't let the Jack Daneils infleunce your responce please

Re: Looking for Indy heads kit 572-13 - 03/15/15 02:32 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Go ahead, PUNK say what you mean make all of our days You've been kick in the butt so many times now, what is once more Now, be truthful, if you can, how quick and fast has that Road Toad been in the 1/4 mile Don't let the Jack Daneils infleunce your responce please

Nice come back...All I can say is there will be no tear's in my beer(cause I don't drink beer)....but for the record its not road toad...Its chicken runner.....
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Looking for Indy heads kit 572-13 - 03/15/15 02:32 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nice come back...All I can say is there will be no tear's in my beer(cause I don't drink beer)....but for the record its not road toad...Its chicken runner.....

Re: Looking for Indy heads kit 572-13 - 03/15/15 07:58 PM

Rich...LOl...You crack me up. I wish I was rich. Kinda hard to get that way in the military, aint hard to know what we make just look it up. Google is your friend. Don't think you are gonna find many rich military people. lol
© 2024 Moparts Forums