Moparts

Engine diaper q's

Posted By: '72CudaRacer

Engine diaper q's - 01/22/15 01:09 AM

Anyone here run a engine diaper with the Milodon super stock pan w/ the steering link through it? Mine is a E body, RB, Hooker Super Comp headers. Anyone stock these or are they a custom order?
Thanks,
Brian

Attached picture 8403968-100_2976.JPG
Posted By: Dragula

Re: Engine diaper q's - 01/22/15 01:23 AM

That is a custom deal, usually. If the pan is an off the shelf unit though you might luck out...Call them.

I went the easy way and went to a rack....
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Engine diaper q's - 01/22/15 03:02 AM

Call DRE Dennis Ridgeway--the best service and best blankets -- the sanctioning body sees a DRE sticker--you go right through tech--sent me a ballastic for my dragster FIT LIKE A GLOVE
Posted By: mcduff

Re: Engine diaper q's - 01/22/15 04:13 AM

I run one of DRE's for my S/S Milodon Pan. I fabricated some bellows to fit over the steering drag-link and seal up the big holes. Dennis at DRE was very good at adding some heat cloth as well for the close header contact. 3 years running now no problems and the extra security knowing I have the protection is relly good.

Attached picture 8404182-ATCODART3001(800x611).jpg
Posted By: Dads426

Re: Engine diaper q's - 01/23/15 05:02 AM

Quote:

I run one of DRE's for my S/S Milodon Pan. I fabricated some bellows to fit over the steering drag-link and seal up the big holes. Dennis at DRE was very good at adding some heat cloth as well for the close header contact. 3 years running now no problems and the extra security knowing I have the protection is relly good.

Ditto. I shipped the pan to DRE since we have a kick out, oil temp sender, sight glass and drag link tube. Fits very well and he added more heat material after we had a burn through.

Attached picture 8405235-image.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums