Moparts

Need a good header guy in AZ

Posted By: mopartony

Need a good header guy in AZ - 01/15/15 06:28 AM

Guys,

I need a good header guy in AZ, prefer someone in the Tucson area but I have to go to Phx I will.

What I have is a set of Stainless headers that need some modifications to fit my chassis.

Anyone know someone who is good and will do the job quickly
(within a day)? I am on a somewhat short time frame to have them done.

Thanks!!
Posted By: SpareParts

Re: Need a good header guy in AZ - 01/15/15 07:26 AM

Pretty sure J body with the blue duster has a header guy in AZ that he's talked about here. Maybe pm him
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Need a good header guy in AZ - 01/15/15 07:30 AM

Greg at REF is the S##T!.... you call him, make an appointment, drop car off in am, mid late afternoon your ride is DONE! Unfortunately he's in Kingman which is a long long drive for you.... but something to consider. Only other guy that I know that builds is Mike at Comp Chassis in Phoenix. Not sure what his turnaround time is, but I do know that he does headers.
Posted By: clonestocker

Re: Need a good header guy in AZ - 01/15/15 04:09 PM

Tony,
I know somebody that might be able to help you out. I'll give you a call. Here's some of his work.

Attached picture 8397015-DSCN1497.JPG
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Need a good header guy in AZ - 01/15/15 04:38 PM

Tony go see Greg at REF you will not be sorry. He does appointments gets them done in a few hours while you wait. He does ALOT of headers in this area.
Posted By: mopacltd

Re: Need a good header guy in AZ - 01/15/15 07:13 PM

X4 for Greg Holman
Posted By: johnnycuda

Re: Need a good header guy in AZ - 01/15/15 07:58 PM

x5 Greg Holman
Posted By: Chris'sBarracuda

Re: Need a good header guy in AZ - 01/16/15 01:41 AM

Quote:

Tony go see Greg at REF you will not be sorry. He does appointments gets them done in a few hours while you wait. He does ALOT of headers in this area.

Chris..

Attached picture 8397651-imagejpeg_2_10.jpg
Posted By: johnnyrotten

Re: Need a good header guy in AZ - 01/16/15 02:19 AM

Greg does awesome work, but that's a long way to go for a couple of tube repairs/mods. You can talk to Ken at Exhaust Works on Ft Lowell or Rusty at Rusty's Total Performance. One of them can help you out.
Posted By: hemicop

Re: Need a good header guy in AZ - 01/16/15 12:19 PM

Check with Greg, as others have said. He's been known to actually make house calls! If he can't help, call Casey at JPF Metalwerks in Mesa (480-430-39120). Tell him John with the blue Hemi Dart sent you.
Posted By: mopartony

Re: Need a good header guy in AZ - 01/17/15 06:24 AM

Thanks for all the leads guys!!

I am meeting with a guy tomorrow. If I like what he says and his work he gets the job. I will try the guy in Mesa, if not it goes to Greg. just makes for a long day, 6 hour drive one way.
© 2024 Moparts Forums