Moparts

indy dealers?

Posted By: maximum entropy

indy dealers? - 12/12/14 05:56 PM

who are your indy dealers of choice these days? i've never dealt with them directly, and i'd like to keep it that way...
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: indy dealers? - 12/12/14 06:33 PM

Quote:

who are your indy dealers of choice these days? i've never dealt with them directly, and i'd like to keep it that way...

I like Nick Wilson at www.compu-flow.com
He always treats me right and NEVER tries to make you spend more than you need to reach your goals
Gus

Attached picture 8359683-savoyburnoutnew.jpg
Posted By: a493demon

Re: indy dealers? - 12/12/14 07:06 PM

Todd Comp. Wedge
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: indy dealers? - 12/12/14 07:07 PM

Quote:

There is some OLD guy on here that is a dealer... Bob
George... LOL... sorry Bob... there might be a dealer
closer to your end of the world, that would help
on shipping... but talk to Bob
Posted By: camastomcat

Re: indy dealers? - 12/12/14 07:34 PM

Quote:

I get my stuff through Todd Marsh, Moparts Performance
Posted By: maximum entropy

Re: indy dealers? - 12/12/14 09:25 PM

thanks, guys. i'm in central oregon, btw...
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: indy dealers? - 12/12/14 09:38 PM

I buy my crap used and broken. That way Indy gets NONE of my money. Would rather buy used and fix it than them ever get another dime from me.
Posted By: Mopar_Rich

Re: indy dealers? - 12/13/14 12:41 AM

Quote:

I like Nick Wilson at www.compu-flow.com
He always treats me right and NEVER tries to make you spend more than you need to reach your goals
Gus

I agree!
Posted By: Mopar_Rich

Re: indy dealers? - 12/13/14 12:42 AM

Quote:

I buy my crap used and broken. That way Indy gets NONE of my money. Would rather buy used and fix it than them ever get another dime from me.

I agree to this too!
Posted By: Sammy

Re: indy dealers? - 12/13/14 01:01 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Todd is the man. Gets stuff done and great pricing too.
Doesn't matter if you're on the West Coast or East Coast. Todd gets Indy parts dropped shipped anyway.
Posted By: upnover

Re: indy dealers? - 12/13/14 06:37 AM

porter racing heads, Dwayne is the man!
Posted By: 383man

Re: indy dealers? - 12/13/14 11:28 AM

Quote:

Yes he is. Bought my Indy EZ heads and Indy dual plane intake from Dwayne Porter. Exellent service and a great guy to deal with. Ron
Posted By: Tig

Re: indy dealers? - 12/13/14 01:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Todd is the man. Gets stuff done and great pricing too.
Doesn't matter if you're on the West Coast or East Coast. Todd gets Indy parts dropped shipped anyway.

Todd gets our vote too
Posted By: B1HEAD_USER

Re: indy dealers? - 12/13/14 06:32 PM

Quote:

I agree. Went down that road once, learned my lesson real good, will never give them any of my money again.
Posted By: MRMOPAR622

Re: indy dealers? - 12/14/14 10:46 PM

I hope no one from Indy reads this post,because if they don't quit while they are ahead they Daymn sure won't waste any money doing R&D to try and make any better Mopar parts!
Posted By: BradH

Re: indy dealers? - 12/14/14 10:56 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Yes he is. Bought my Indy EZ heads and Indy dual plane intake from Dwayne Porter. Exellent service and a great guy to deal with. Ron

I've dealt with 3 of the vendors mentioned on here and all were good. However, I've had the longest business relationship w/ Dwayne Porter and would give him a definite from all my previous transactions with him.
© 2024 Moparts Forums