Posted By: RV2

So Force loses Medlen - 12/06/14 05:12 AM

I heard Medlen is with DSR for 2015
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: So Force looses Medlen - 12/06/14 05:33 AM

Quote:

I heard Medlen is with DSR for 2015

Yep.

http://www.dragracecentral.com/DRCStory.asp?ID=294696&NewHash=NHRA-SUMMIT#indextop
Posted By: GY3

Re: So Force looses Medlen - 12/06/14 05:37 AM

Loses.
Posted By: RV2

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/06/14 05:39 AM

Thanks for pointing that out
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/06/14 05:48 AM

Quote:

Thanks for pointing that out

I know I'll sleep better tonight with that correction.
Posted By: GY3

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/06/14 06:50 AM

Grammar is very important.

A loose girl can make you lose your mind.
Posted By: rowin4

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/06/14 07:37 AM

WOW!, I bet Force is walking around in circles wondering what went wrong. And the Don is laughing his a$$ off.
Posted By: Monte_Smith

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/06/14 07:48 AM

Force will be fine. Many thought it would be the end of the world when Coil left and they never missed a beat. Doubt this will be any different either.

Monte
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/06/14 09:16 AM

Medlen worked for DSR before. His daughter has stated he was getting a substantial pay cut, so he left.

Rumor has it, and this is only a rumor, Hight will be going bye-bye. Ashley has already updated her license...
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/06/14 09:35 AM

Maybe Force doesn`t have the necessary funding to pay them what they want and Shue does.
Posted By: cudadon

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/06/14 05:40 PM

On a related subject, how is The Don after cancer surgery?
Have been busy, but haven't heard anything lately.
Don

Attached picture 8353079-wheelie@Byron2012.jpg
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/06/14 05:46 PM

Quote:

Force will be fine. Many thought it would be the end of the world when Coil left and they never missed a beat. Doubt this will be any different either.

Monte

exactly, people forget Force was tuning and working on his own cars for years before he had guru crew chiefs. he wont miss a beat.
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/06/14 06:37 PM

Quote:

exactly, people forget Force was tuning and working on his own cars for years before he had guru crew chiefs. he wont miss a beat.

don't believe force ever turned the screws on his race cars. that's why Austin was so pivotal in his success early on.
Posted By: B1CUDA

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/06/14 06:43 PM

Hight is certainly a goner. You guys are going to flip when the story is revealed. Hight....A Traxxas girl.....Clothing optional activity.......A pregnant Traxxas girl......

I am not into gossip, but, this is the real deal. JFR is trying to pick the right time to go public with all of this.(Several of my friends work for JFR)

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/06/14 06:47 PM

so you guys are saying he bopped a traxxass and is getting fired?

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/06/14 06:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

don't believe force ever turned the screws on his race cars. that's why Austin was so pivotal in his success early on.

if i remember correctly he had a car before coil

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/06/14 07:38 PM

Quote:

Yeah, and he rarely ever made it to the other end without blowing up.

Force will be fine as stated. Crewchiefs are like whores, they come and go.

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/06/14 08:48 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, and he rarely ever made it to the other end without blowing up.

Force will be fine as stated. Crewchiefs are like whores, they come and go.

yea i remember that come to think about it, he spent more time on fire than he did going down the track.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 12:14 AM

Quote:

Hight is certainly a goner. You guys are going to flip when the story is revealed. Hight....A Traxxas girl.....Clothing optional activity.......A pregnant Traxxas girl......

I am not into gossip, but, this is the real deal. JFR is trying to pick the right time to go public with all of this.(Several of my friends work for JFR)

Looks like the story is revealed....I doubt JFR is gonna go into that much detail....
Posted By: booger

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 12:20 AM

Quote:

so you guys are saying he bopped a traxxass and is getting fired?

Well he is married to the boss's daughter. WTF was he thinking?
Posted By: 70satelliteguy

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 01:16 AM

" so you guys are saying he bopped a traxxass and is getting fired?

Well he is married to the boss's daughter. WTF was he thinking?"

I hope she was worth it!!!!

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 01:20 AM

Quote:

" so you guys are saying he bopped a traxxass and is getting fired?

Well he is married to the boss's daughter. WTF was he thinking?"

I hope she was worth it!!!!

what an idiot
Posted By: justinp61

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 02:02 AM

Quote:

I bet that'll make it awkward at Christmas dinner. Kind of reminds me of the old rodeo sex joke.
Posted By: BloFish

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 03:11 AM

Hight could have had it all

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 06:57 AM

Maybe Hight can go to DSR too.
Posted By: actionange

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 02:10 PM

Evidently he was thinking with the WRONG head...
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 03:02 PM

I thought she was engaged to Rayhal(sp)
Posted By: Big Squeeze

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 06:26 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Monte

Force knows absolutely nothing about tuning a car....

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 07:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Monte

bullcrap, you can't tell me after all these years he hasn't picked up anything

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 08:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Monte

He may have picked up some but if they try new stuff
it can take a pro tuner a half a season to get it
right... he would be playing with tunes that the
others have left him(stuff thats on the computer)
Posted By: Monte_Smith

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 08:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Monte

Force himself is NOT a tuner and couldn't do it. You don't just wake up one day and decide you are going to tune a championship type Fuel Car........NOT gonna happen.

As for Hight, I understood that he and Andria(or whatever her name is) were already on the outs and separated before he started boffing the Traxxas girl..........but still, likely not a good move on his part. Especially the knocking her up part. But given the circumstances, he would have probably been an EX of Forces daughter, who runs the whole organization and that was probably NOT going to fly, whether he did the Traxxas girl or not. Think his days were already numbered. Plus finding another competent driver is not problem. Ashley could come back, they have Zippy, or could hire one........Not an issue

Having "family" on your team, especially when that "family" is sweethearts and husbands of the owners daughters, is always going to result in drama.

Monte

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 10:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Monte

WTF do you know, Tony?? I was in Force's pit BSing with one of their crew guys in 1997 and Force walks by and looks at the levers on the pressure plate sitting on a table by us...He goes inside and brings Coil out and says to him "Do you see how those levers are all different heights?" and Coil says "those have been like that for 10 years" and Coil laughs and turns around and walks back in the trailer...Force has ABSOLUTELY NO idea how to tune a Fuel car and doesn't need or want to...

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 10:36 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Monte

WTF do you know, Tony?? I was in Force's pit BSing with one of their crew guys in 1997 and Force walks by and looks at the levers on the pressure plate sitting on a table by us...He goes inside and brings Coil out and says to him "Do you see how those levers are all different heights?" and Coil says "those have been like that for 10 years" and Coil laughs and turns around and walks back in the trailer...Force has ABSOLUTELY NO idea how to tune a Fuel car and doesn't need or want to...

what I know is he is not stupid, he may not be a Coil or Prock but I bet he knows a lot more than given credit. I just don't see a man being around this for a lifetime that knows nothing.

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 10:40 PM

Quote:

what I know is he is not stupid, he may not be a Coil or Prock but I bet he knows a lot more than given credit. I just don't see a man being around this for a lifetime that knows nothing.

Well, you're wrong, once again... Don Prudohme know even less than Force does...when I worked for him we'd have a team meeting every morning and it absolutely blew me away how many dumb questions he'd ask Wes Cerney...at first, I thought he was kidding, but soon realized he wasn't...

There are LOTS of drivers that are JUST drivers...

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 10:43 PM

ok i'll tell him next year you said he was a dolt and knows nothing a bout a fuel car other than driving..

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 10:45 PM

Quote:

ok i'll tell him next year you said he was a dolt and knows nothing a bout a fuel car other than driving..

I'm not knocking him and his accomplishments...he's worked very hard to get to where he's at...but I PROMISE you, he won't be tuning his, or any of his cars... How much do you want to put on that??? Think about it, if he could actually tune his own stuff, why hasn't he???? DUH!!!

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 10:50 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I'm not knocking him and his accomplishments...he's worked very hard to get to where he's at...but I PROMISE you, he won't be tuning his, or any of his cars... How much do you want to put on that??? Think about it, if he could actually tune his own stuff, why hasn't he???? DUH!!!

he doesn't have to and the less a driver has to worry about the better imo. I still bet he is not as dumb as you claim in the tune department. i'll ask him

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 12/07/14 11:00 PM

Quote:

he doesn't have to and the less a driver has to worry about the better imo. I still bet he is not as dumb as you claim in the tune department. i'll ask him

Thanks, for proving my point...he doesn't have to and doesn't want to...therefore he doesn't and isn't even trying to learn or keep up...He teamed up with Coil for a reason; because he couldn't do it...
Posted By: Hue Jorgan

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 01/25/15 11:20 PM

Robert has a lot more on his plate than the girl knocked up and she had an abortion.
Register California's Local Arrest News Delivered Daily! Local Crime News H

Register
California's Local Arrest News Delivered Daily!
Local Crime News

Home / City Arrests / Arrest Details

The following Official Record for ROBERT HIGHT is being redistributed by LCN and is protected by constitutional, publishing, and other legal rights. This Official Record was collected on 8/20/2014. The person named in this listings has only been arrested on suspicion of the crime indicated and are presumed innocent.

ROBERT HIGHT of Anaheim, CA was last arrested on 8/19/2014

Arrest for ROBERT HIGHT

default-user-icon-profile

Arrest Name: ROBERT HIGHT
Address: 7XXX E Viewrim Dr
City, State, Zip: Anaheim, CA 92808-2132 (Verified)
Reported on: 8/20/2014
Source Anaheim
Arrested for: 273.5(A) Inflict Corporal Injury On Spouse/Cohabitant
Bail amount:

If you wish to remove your arrest information from our website, please use our removal form found by clicking “Unpublish record” below.unpublish-button

Previous Arrest History

No previous arrests located.

Follow Us on Twitter & Facebook!

Advertisers

© 2014 United Reporting Publishing Corporation. All rights reserved.
Designed by Portadella Designs, Inc Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Advertise with Us!

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 01/26/15 12:47 AM

Robert has bigger problems than that Traxxas girl and information she was forced to have an abortion

Register California's Local Arrest News Delivered Daily! Local Crime News H

Register
California's Local Arrest News Delivered Daily!
Local Crime News

Home / City Arrests / Arrest Details

The following Official Record for ROBERT HIGHT is being redistributed by LCN and is protected by constitutional, publishing, and other legal rights. This Official Record was collected on 8/20/2014. The person named in this listings has only been arrested on suspicion of the crime indicated and are presumed innocent.

ROBERT HIGHT of Anaheim, CA was last arrested on 8/19/2014

Arrest for ROBERT HIGHT

default-user-icon-profile

Arrest Name: ROBERT HIGHT
Address: 7XXX E Viewrim Dr
City, State, Zip: Anaheim, CA 92808-2132 (Verified)
Reported on: 8/20/2014
Source Anaheim
Arrested for: 273.5(A) Inflict Corporal Injury On Spouse/Cohabitant
Bail amount:

If you wish to remove your arrest information from our website, please use our removal form found by clicking “Unpublish record” below.unpublish-button

Previous Arrest History

No previous arrests located.

Follow Us on Twitter & Facebook!

Advertisers

© 2014 United Reporting Publishing Corporation. All rights reserved.
Designed by Portadella Designs, Inc Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Advertise with Us!

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 01/26/15 01:01 AM

Force is a jackass, a thief and a liar. He rip's off his employees bounus $ and is abusive to his family and employees and don't know much at all about these cars at all, he really is just an ok driver. Forces talents are in the media, b s ing and being a hypocrite, his crew is his why that car runs the way it does and almost anyone can drive those cars let clutch out hold brake punch it and maybe steer it. If I have broken anyones heart........ you needed to know this why do you think he cannot keep a crew together scince 2009 he also used Eric Medlens death for his marketing advantage.

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 01/26/15 01:29 AM

Quote:

Force is a jackass, a thief and a liar. He rip's off his employees bounus $ and is abusive to his family and employees and don't know much at all about these cars at all, he really is just an ok driver. Forces talents are in the media, b s ing and being a hypocrite, his crew is his why that car runs the way it does and almost anyone can drive those cars let clutch out hold brake punch it and maybe steer it. If I have broken anyones heart........ you needed to know this why do you think he cannot keep a crew together scince 2009 he also used Eric Medlens death for his marketing advantage.

and who in the hell are you
Posted By: John_Kunkel

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 01/26/15 01:29 AM

Quote:

almost anyone can drive those cars let clutch out hold brake punch it and maybe steer it.

Uhhhh....OK.

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 01/26/15 04:17 AM

Just sayin, sounds like you are offended i'm sorry

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 01/26/15 04:21 AM

Have you driven a race car? If you have, a bracket car is harder to drive than AA Funny Car an alcohol funny car or pro mod is tougher yet and whats this age thing?

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 01/26/15 04:31 AM

Ah ya

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 01/26/15 04:36 AM

So you join Moparts today just so you can bash Force
in this thread
Posted By: Pacnorthcuda

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 01/26/15 04:41 AM

Quote:

Ah ya

e

You are a troll. Go away.

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 01/26/15 04:49 AM

I'm not bashing Force its true guess you can't handle it what do you think he is some special dude? He is just who he is, man you sound like Guido so the moral of the story is Force bashes himself but I see how a star struck person can see him as a god or in your case Allah. So how does Robert live at Force's house after that incident? Ruin my kids life get kicked out of the house commit a crime but come live with me this is what I have done to my family we will fix it kid.

Re: So Force loses Medlen - 01/26/15 04:57 AM

Is that a pic of your mom or dad there pochahantis probably like Obama... [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean].

Hate to have to play the principal here but I think this has gone off course enough. Will lock the topic and give our new member the benefit of the doubt for now.
© 2024 Moparts Forums