Moparts

Congrats to EE

Posted By: justinp61

Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 05:48 AM

On her first Pro Stock Championship, beating Line in the finals for the win and the championship. Congrats on a great season.
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 05:52 AM

those were some good pro stock rounds to watch...... throws out western swing and wins championship. played the countdown quite well I'd say.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 06:16 AM

Two .000 lights in the same race in the semi's. One by Erica.
Two red-lights in the final. Win goes to Erica.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 06:20 AM

Did anyone happen to notice Erica's ETs
6.494-----round one
6.494-----round two
6.494-----round three
6.480-----final

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 06:27 AM

she should take that bracket car to Las Vegas over Thanksgiving!
Posted By: cj391

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 08:28 AM

Quote:

6.494-----round one
6.494-----round two
6.494-----round three
6.480-----final

i noticed, very impressive! Congrats EE
Posted By: 74yellowduster

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 01:53 PM

mopar driver takes funny car title to boot!

Matt Hagan, Dodge edge John Force for NHRA Funny Car championship - See more at: http://autoweek.com/article/nhra/matt-hagan-edges-john-force-nhra-funny-car-championship

Posted By: 65pacecar

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 04:26 PM

Quote:

Matt Hagan, Dodge edge John Force for NHRA Funny Car championship - See more at: http://autoweek.com/article/nhra/matt-hagan-edges-john-force-nhra-funny-car-championship

Easy run for Hagan had two rounds handed to him by teammates and team orders.
Posted By: CHAPPER

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 04:53 PM

Quote:

Quote:

[/

DSR does not give out team orders,,,they said so.

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 05:04 PM

Quote:

That's what teammates are for, it's just part of the game.

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 05:09 PM

Force got beat at his own game!!
Posted By: 65pacecar

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 05:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

That's what teammates are for, it's just part of the game.

true, but DSR is always claiming they have no team orders They just need to shut up now.

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 05:26 PM

Quote:

Force got beat at his own game!!

Exactly!
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 08:12 PM

Did you hear her daddy saying this championship took 22 years and twenty million of his dollars to get That is probally cheap compared to doing a start up race operation and then earning and winning a world Championship in NHRA racing at the Pro level She does give credit to God and all of her crew, maybe she should give credit to her Dad also BTW, I don't like to see anyone handed a unearned toy, let alone a championship! She does drive very well
Posted By: jake4cars

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 09:47 PM

Quote:

Quote:

6.494-----round one
6.494-----round two
6.494-----round three
6.480-----final

i noticed, very impressive! Congrats EE

She earned it!

Joey
Posted By: protruck1117

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 09:57 PM

Great job
Posted By: MRMOPAR622

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 10:45 PM

Conqrats To Erica NHRA first Female Pro-Stock Champion!I'm glad to see her Win it,she had to earn it and they were more in the class that were against her than for her.
Posted By: Kindafast

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 11:14 PM

I say Congrats to her also. I hate to say it but she is the best shoe right now in Pro Stock. I would love for her to be in a Mopar next year..
Posted By: DusterDog

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 11:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[/

DSR does not give out team orders,,,they said so.

They were probably under "Team Orders" to say they weren't under "Team Orders"!!
Posted By: all spooled up

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/17/14 11:43 PM

Quote:

Did you hear her daddy saying this championship took 22 years and twenty million of his dollars to get That is probally cheap compared to doing a start up race operation and then earning and winning a world Championship in NHRA racing at the Pro level She does give credit to God and all of her crew, maybe she should give credit to her Dad also BTW, I don't like to see anyone handed a unearned toy, let alone a championship! She does drive very well

Posted By: MRMOPAR622

Re: Congrats to EE - 11/18/14 02:26 AM

Mopar Racers beware Mopar is putting $$$ in DSR and it won't look very good if some of the Mopar CEO'S see that even the suppose to be Mopar Fans are not loyal to them!How can we expect anything from Mopar when we don't even support there Mopar Funded Teams?Both JFR fords Robert and the Girlee Force spun there tires in the same place in the left lane as the Mopars.
Its no wonder there are no Mopar Mega blocks available!

PS I used to hate to hear everyone bash Indy because I was afraid they would stop making us racers any good Mopar parts.And everyone got their wish they are not making us anything to run with the chevys & fords and if they don't make it no one else will,but thats no longer presents a problem for my racing.The only problem I now have is I have so many different choices to make when wanting bigger & better parts!
© 2024 Moparts Forums