Moparts

POMONA FINALS................

Posted By: Thumperdart

POMONA FINALS................ - 11/15/14 10:16 AM

Anyone goin? My friend got us VIP passes on the starting line w/breakfast and lunch, hats stickers etc. Way cool and very greatfull cos my friend that was murdered a bit ago was supposed to be there and I`m takin his place in his name and can`t wait to smell the nitro baby................
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: POMONA FINALS................ - 11/15/14 11:19 AM

have fun, and stop by and do AJ's carbs I am sure he can use 60 hp
Posted By: Deepockets

Re: POMONA FINALS................ - 11/15/14 02:14 PM

I'll be there on sunday. Did you get your test and tune runs at Fontana Thump?
Posted By: camastomcat

Re: POMONA FINALS................ - 11/15/14 02:41 PM

Enjoy the best race of the year and I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I grew up 5 miles from Pomona and would go sit on the hill at the golf course when I didn't have money to buy a ticket. Again, enjoy!
Posted By: all spooled up

Re: POMONA FINALS................ - 11/15/14 03:34 PM

have fun nick how far do u live from that track
Posted By: MRMOPAR622

Re: POMONA FINALS................ - 11/15/14 05:33 PM

It should be a good race! I watched Q2 on ESPN3 last night and it looked like everyone was trying to make room for all their new parts for next year.
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: POMONA FINALS................ - 11/15/14 08:12 PM

Quote:

Re: POMONA FINALS................ - 11/15/14 08:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Man, do you ever stop homey? Never claimed 60 hp on anything but I`ll take the 27+ on Jay`s car, Ray and Mikey will be in the 9`s and on and on. But thankxxx 4 ur SuppORt..........

Re: POMONA FINALS................ - 11/15/14 10:01 PM

Quote:

I'll be there on sunday. Did you get your test and tune runs at Fontana Thump?

No, my friend was murdered the day before and I wasn`t feelin it but text thu. at Irwindale`s lookin good. Come on by so you can take and post my 6.10 @ 112+ best.............

Re: POMONA FINALS................ - 11/15/14 10:48 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Man, do you ever stop homey? Never claimed 60 hp on anything but I`ll take the 27+ on Jay`s car, Ray will be in the 9`s and on and on. But thankxxx 4 ur SuppORt..........

ummmmm No really the only way to do it back to back passes, you can't tell a thing from a summer pass to a fall pass when air is great. but you know that right?

Re: POMONA FINALS................ - 11/15/14 10:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Man, do you ever stop homey? Never claimed 60 hp on anything but I`ll take the 27+ on Jay`s car, Ray and Mikey will be in the 9`s and on and on. But thankxxx 4 ur SuppORt..........

ummmmm No really the only way to do it back to back passes, you can't tell a thing from a summer pass to a fall pass when air is great. but you know that right?

Re: POMONA FINALS................ - 11/15/14 10:51 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It`s all good and so are my hard earned efforts and results from the hours a day that I study these carb things makin em better, cleaner and faster...........PERIOD!

By the way, Jay went 12.03 in stellar air and 11.75 in good conditions + 3 mph..............guess that happened by the " carb ferry" ...............

Re: POMONA FINALS................ - 11/15/14 10:52 PM

when you come out here on vacation I'll let you do mine

Re: POMONA FINALS................ - 11/15/14 10:55 PM

Quote:

when you come out here on vacation I'll let you do mine

After you see Rays results you`ll be visiting ME and begging for my touch on your carb.............
© 2024 Moparts Forums