Moparts

Josh King??

Posted By: B G Racing

Josh King?? - 10/19/14 06:03 PM

Has anyone heard from Josh?I recieved a call from Indy that Josh is no longer with them.
Posted By: bigdad

Re: Josh King?? - 10/19/14 06:05 PM

Yeah, he got a new job ..
Posted By: STEFF

Re: Josh King?? - 10/19/14 06:06 PM

He got a new gig working for Cummins.
Posted By: moparniac

Re: Josh King?? - 10/19/14 06:06 PM

He posted on Facebook works for Cummings now.
Posted By: moparniac

Re: Josh King?? - 10/19/14 06:10 PM

Hey josh, I try to post on monster mopar site and it keeps giving timed out errors...
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: Josh King?? - 10/19/14 06:42 PM

with indy's reputation i am surprised it lasted that long. good luck Josh
Posted By: Frito

Re: Josh King?? - 10/19/14 07:32 PM

Josh started a new job October 1st with Cummins. No hard feeling with ICH just looking out for his future. He is still involved in racing as just a few weeks ago he was spotted in Georgia at a popular race.
Posted By: B G Racing

Re: Josh King?? - 10/19/14 08:31 PM

Quote:

Josh started a new job October 1st with Cummins. No hard feeling with ICH just looking out for his future. He is still involved in racing as just a few weeks ago he was spotted in Georgia at a popular race.

Thanks Frito,I tried to call him.We wish him well.
Posted By: CompWedgeEngines

Re: Josh King?? - 10/19/14 11:22 PM

Bob,

It is true, Josh changed career directions for his day job, but you can still find him evenings as a " matre de " at the Blue Oyster Lounge....Id like to insert a graemlin here, but there just isn't one for that type of crowd...
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: Josh King?? - 10/19/14 11:53 PM

Quote:

Bob,

It is true, Josh changed career directions for his day job, but you can still find him evenings as a " matre de " at the Blue Oyster Lounge....Id like to insert a graemlin here, but there just isn't one for that type of crowd...

run for the hills
Posted By: all spooled up

Re: Josh King?? - 10/20/14 12:09 AM

Quote:

Bob,

Posted By: sasquatch

Re: Josh King?? - 10/20/14 12:30 AM

I talked to him the other day. He likes his new job at Cummings. Yes he is still doing the shows and stuff he was before he went to Indy.
Todd
Posted By: pettyblue440

Re: Josh King?? - 10/20/14 01:23 AM

Quote:

Bob,

It's just a lot of dancing
Posted By: justinp61

Re: Josh King?? - 10/20/14 02:44 AM

Quote:

I talked to him the other day. He likes his new job at Cummings. Yes he is still doing the shows and stuff he was before he went to Indy.
Todd

Cummings or Cummins?
Posted By: hudsonhornet7x

Re: Josh King?? - 10/20/14 03:26 AM

Cummins
Posted By: Airwoofer

Re: Josh King?? - 10/20/14 04:46 PM

So is the customer service at Indy improved since he left? Couldn't get any worse.

Posted By: 6PKRTSE

Re: Josh King?? - 10/20/14 06:42 PM

Nevermind. No comment.
Posted By: mshred

Re: Josh King?? - 10/21/14 03:23 AM

Quote:

So is the customer service at Indy improved since he left? Couldn't get any worse.

Called a couple of times when Josh was there, asked for him, and he took care of me without nary a problem! To be honest, since hearing that he left, I am afraid to call and speak to whoever the random person is that answers lol
Posted By: smokinwoody

Re: Josh King?? - 10/21/14 03:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Todd

Cummings or Cummins?

before....and after...
Posted By: BIG BEAR

Re: Josh King?? - 10/22/14 07:37 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Todd

Cummings or Cummins?

before....and after...

I too had the similar confusion... not sure which one he works for
but I can tell you he's a great guy and I am blessed to have gotten to know him over the years. It's great to hear that he's still in the shows/races. I wish him nothing but the best for the future
© 2024 Moparts Forums