Moparts

What is the best air/fuel meter?

Posted By: Wicked49670dart

What is the best air/fuel meter? - 01/04/09 06:31 PM

What is the best air/fuel meters do you like, and how accurate are they. Do you have to have 0/2 sensor in both headers? Are the 0/2's safe with race gas? Thanks Matt
Posted By: aarcuda

Re: What is the best air/feul meter? - 01/04/09 06:35 PM

im using an lm-1 by innovate. only in drivers side pipe behind the collector. not too sure how accurate it is but its consistent.
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: What is the best air/feul meter? - 01/04/09 06:36 PM

I have a FAST setup in my car, They work with race gas but the sensor life isn`t as long as with unleaded. I have sensors in both collectors.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: What is the best air/feul meter? - 01/04/09 11:34 PM

Quote:

What is the best air/fuel meters do you like, and how accurate are they. Do you have to have 0/2 sensor in both headers? Are the 0/2's safe with race gas? Thanks Matt

I have both the LM1 and the dual sided FAST system, both have had component failures in the box. None of the O2 sensors will live long on race gas, how long I don't know. The LM1 has one sensor only, I installed two bungs so I could switch the O2 sensor to both sides of the motor, Innovate now has a kit to add the second sensor to the LM1 and they sell a new system with both sensors FAST came with both but it will not transfer information to a remote device like a lap top for storage, the LM1 does do that
Posted By: Wicked49670dart

Re: What is the best air/feul meter? - 01/05/09 12:01 AM

Thanks for the response, very helpful...Matt
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: What is the best air/feul meter? - 01/05/09 12:05 AM

Here's another A/F meter, looks good
http://www.daytona-sensors.com/WEGO3.html
© 2024 Moparts Forums