Moparts

Congrats to David Barton on His FS Shootout Win!!

Posted By: SSDAcuda

Congrats to David Barton on His FS Shootout Win!! - 10/03/14 12:06 PM

8.75 in a Normally Aspirated 3rd Gen Hemi Stocker

Congrats!!

Attached picture 8289284-Keystones14032.jpg
Posted By: 72Swinger

Re: Congrats to David Barton on His FS Shootout Win!! - 10/03/14 04:54 PM

I would love to hear one of his 8 sec passes. It's awesome he is putting a hurting on the COPO's!
Posted By: 340RICK

Re: Congrats to David Barton on His FS Shootout Win!! - 10/04/14 04:12 AM

Impressive no doubt
Posted By: fishy340

Re: Congrats to David Barton on His FS Shootout Win!! - 10/04/14 04:39 AM

To bad the owner of the car is complete and utter S×÷=&$G.Carp construction scum..
Good thing mopart is family friendly..PS ATI has there copo Goin 8.20's @ 3400lbs

Re: Congrats to David Barton on His FS Shootout Win!! - 10/04/14 05:06 AM

Quote:

To bad the owner of the car is complete and utter S×÷=&$G.Carp construction scum..
Good thing mopart is family friendly..PS ATI has there copo Goin 8.20's @ 3400lbs

if they're N/A then congrats.
Posted By: cudadon

Re: Congrats to David Barton on His FS Shootout Win!! - 10/04/14 05:40 PM

Way to go David, Ray and crew!!!
Be seeing you soon
Don

Attached picture 8290584-wheelie@Byron2012.jpg
Posted By: Adrielp

Re: Congrats to David Barton on His FS Shootout Win!! - 10/04/14 06:24 PM

Quote:

Quote:

The ATI car is in Super Stock and is a blower car. Currently, Mopar has the fastest NA stockers. Even with the newly developed intakes for the COPO's and Mustangs, they haven't been able to outrun the Mopars yet. Any blower conversation will have to wait until the Hellcat is put into the NHRA Stock classification guide and the NHRA engine blueprint specifications.

Re: Congrats to David Barton on His FS Shootout Win!! - 10/04/14 06:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The ATI car is in Super Stock and is a blower car. Currently, Mopar has the fastest NA stockers. Even with the newly developed intakes for the COPO's and Mustangs, they haven't been able to outrun the Mopars yet. Any blower conversation will have to wait until the Hellcat is put into the NHRA Stock classification guide and the NHRA engine blueprint specifications.

Last I read David has .40 on his nearest un-blown competition. That my friends is a spankin...
I think he kissed 8300 in this pass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziLLT7lJkps
© 2024 Moparts Forums