Moparts

Division 5 points meet at Tr-State

Posted By: slantzilla

Division 5 points meet at Tr-State - 09/04/14 04:27 PM

Anyone else gonna be there? I took a couple days off to go hang out with Mike Jeffrey and the Bogners. Love me some Stock and Super Stock.

I'll be the big guy hanging out around the orange Slant 6 Diplomat V/SA.
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Division 5 points meet at Tr-State - 09/04/14 04:33 PM

Is that this weekend Dennis? We have our class reunion Saturday night and it is also the final points race at CFR...Lonemopar has the Pro championship sewed up!

Re: Division 5 points meet at Tr-State - 09/04/14 05:22 PM

Yes it is Ted.

Have fun at the reunion, and congrats to Lonemopar!

Re: Division 5 points meet at Tr-State - 09/04/14 05:38 PM

Thanks Dennis! If I get cleared to drive next year maybe we can all have a reunion at Tri-State! It would just make my day to put a whoopin on Weedlayers pack mule!
Posted By: weedlayer

Re: Division 5 points meet at Tr-State - 09/04/14 09:16 PM

Heeey, how come I deserve a whoopin??

I didn't realize you ran class Dennis. Good Luck and go get 'em

Believe it or not, I am going to Byron on Saturday for a TnT. Think it's been 5 years or so since I was last out. If all goes well, I have earmarked about 4 races I can still squeeze in between Byron, Great Lakes and Tri-state.

Re: Division 5 points meet at Tr-State - 09/04/14 10:46 PM

That would be cool Ted.

Weedy, I'm just helping out. I am without running junk right now.

Re: Division 5 points meet at Tr-State - 09/04/14 10:49 PM

It sure would be Dennis. I knew I could smoke old Ray out with that remark! Car looks good Ray!

Re: Division 5 points meet at Tr-State - 09/05/14 05:21 PM

Weather is iffy. Dodging raindrops, but cool and cloudy. Mike went 1.005 under. Once more and Santa will bring him a present at Christmas.
Posted By: Leigh

Re: Division 5 points meet at Tr-State - 09/05/14 07:01 PM

Quote:

Heeey, how come I deserve a whoopin??

I didn't realize you ran class Dennis. Good Luck and go get 'em

Believe it or not, I am going to Byron on Saturday for a TnT. Think it's been 5 years or so since I was last out. If all goes well, I have earmarked about 4 races I can still squeeze in between Byron, Great Lakes and Tri-state.

Hey Ray, sounds good! I'm heading to BIR, the last weekend of the month. 2nd time in almost 8 years. Good luck!

Re: Division 5 points meet at Tr-State - 09/06/14 07:14 PM

Mike went .99 under second pass yesterday. Weather is better today so he shut it off at 1000' and went 88 under. One more time run this afternoon and first round is after 4pm. First round should be interesting.

Re: Division 5 points meet at Tr-State - 09/07/14 07:49 PM

Mike has made it to the 4th round shutting it off at 1000' and hitting the brakes at the MPH stripe. Conditions are probably bad enough now that he would only run .9 under, but no data to dial the car off of. Right now we are happy being lucky. Mike has treed everyone so far. That helps a ton.
Posted By: 493RT

Re: Division 5 points meet at Tr-State - 09/07/14 08:41 PM

I went down on Saturday . Talked to the lady at the gate and she thought the car count was over 500.

Re: Division 5 points meet at Tr-State - 09/07/14 08:52 PM

Probably pretty close. Lotw of western guys stop here on the way home from Indy.

84 cars in Stock.

Re: Division 5 points meet at Tr-State - 09/07/14 10:13 PM

We gone. Late, broke out.

All in all a pretty good weekend. Mike went 4 rounds and ran .4 under his national record. Avoided the horsepower hammer too.
© 2024 Moparts Forums