Moparts

Update! good guys report, Mancini and Superformance

Posted By: Hemi ragtop

Update! good guys report, Mancini and Superformance - 09/02/14 10:56 PM

With all the frustrations of planning to repair my leaking intake over the three day weekend, and receiving a mislabeled product, I have to say that both Mancini and Superformance made it right. I just got off the phone with Greg at Superformance. He is sending the correct gaskets out today Red Label! Hey, we all make mistakes, it is how we REACT to the customer WHEN we make mistakes, (and we all do), that seperates the successful from the also ran. These companies will stand behind you when you are in a bind!
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Update! good guys report, Mancini and Superformance - 09/02/14 11:49 PM

Greg is one of the good guys!
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Update! good guys report, Mancini and Superformance - 09/03/14 05:33 AM

Posted By: JC Childress

Re: Update! good guys report, Mancini and Superformance - 09/03/14 06:29 PM

You cant go wrong with Greg. Hes excellent to work with.
Posted By: Hemi ragtop

Re: Update! good guys report, Mancini and Superformance - 09/03/14 11:39 PM

Quote:

All I wanted, was what I ordered. I got home tonight and Greg had sent TWO sets of .062 gaskets with a note saying, "in case you need more". Great service. Again, EVERYONE makes mistakes, it is how you react (and how quickly) that seperates the man from the "wana be".
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Update! good guys report, Mancini and Superformance - 09/03/14 11:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

All I wanted, was what I ordered. I got home tonight and Greg had sent TWO sets of .062 gaskets with a note saying, "in case you need more". Great service. Again, EVERYONE makes mistakes, it is how you react (and how quickly) that seperates the man from the "wana be".

100%

Russ
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: Update! good guys report, Mancini and Superformance - 09/04/14 03:10 AM

Quote:

Greg is one of the good guys!

Hey Greg if you see this pm me a minimum order amount cos I think Pettis is finally open to your stuff and know they will sell.........Thankxxx.......... Off to so I`ll check later...........
Posted By: roadhazard

Re: Update! good guys report, Mancini and Superformance - 09/05/14 02:59 AM

Thanks guys!

It's regrettable that mistakes can and will happen. In all honesty it don't happen often here but we'll look at improving the system to see if we can alleviate this from happening again.

Mancini as with all of our Distributors are great to work with on our end and they certainly received an apology on my part for something that was beyond their control.

Hope you make your deadline
Greg
© 2024 Moparts Forums