Moparts

Is it June yet??? Were the heck are these heads.

Posted By: pittsburghracer

Is it June yet??? Were the heck are these heads. - 08/27/14 09:08 PM

http://www.hughesengines.com/Index/produ...mp;partid=26915
Posted By: 1Fast340

Re: Is it June yet??? Were the heck are these heads. - 08/27/14 09:12 PM

Edelbrocks foundary ran out of unobtanium wich is needed to cast these heads,please wait for edelbrock to find a new mine to mine some unobtanium from,i sure hope edelbrocks unicorns are not wornout from the previous shipment of unobtanium.

yes i have almost given up.
Posted By: Porter67

Re: Is it June yet??? Were the heck are these heads. - 08/27/14 09:40 PM

I think they are still in combat with the airwolf heads, since neither has been seen by most other then on a website or vid.

If the would of just used the china al. and had shipped it to the edelbrock casting facility there would be a lot of happier people all around at this point.
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Is it June yet??? Were the heck are these heads. - 08/27/14 10:00 PM

Two things amaze me about this.... I was waiting for these heads when I started down the W8 road. I would have never bet that my W8 would be running before these heads were released. Even more strange is that I MIGHT even have it in the car and running before anyone has these heads. That's a shame.....
Posted By: all spooled up

Re: Is it June yet??? Were the heck are these heads. - 08/27/14 10:15 PM

y build them when procomp will copy them
Posted By: Cudajon

Re: Is it June yet??? Were the heck are these heads. - 08/27/14 11:01 PM

Quote:

Edelbrocks foundary ran out of unobtanium wich is needed to cast these heads,please wait for edelbrock to find a new mine to mine some unobtanium from,i sure hope edelbrocks unicorns are not wornout from the previous shipment of unobtanium.

Wasn't unobtanium what they were mining in Avatar. All the humans were shipped off planet.
Posted By: b1dartsport

Re: Is it June yet??? Were the heck are these heads. - 08/28/14 12:09 AM

I talked to a head R&D guy from Edelbrock at the Mopar Nats. He said that the head design was ready to go late winter this year. They ran a few of the new castings on their flow bench both ported and unported and did not like the stall numbers they got so the head went back into R&D for more development. He said he thought the new tweak may be ready by early fall. I told him if it were a Cheby design it probably would of been out 3 years already.
© 2024 Moparts Forums