Moparts

Calvert Racing Exellent service

Posted By: Bruce

Calvert Racing Exellent service - 07/23/14 04:30 AM

I bought a set of caltracks for my 1965 dodge coronet. My son bought me a set of heavy duty leaf springs not realizing that they had a 22" front section and the 65 was 21" long. He modified the front spring hanger hole an inch forward so the rear was in the right spot. The only trouble was the bars for the caltracks were to short now.
I contacted Calvert and after a couple e-mails back and forth they sent me the correct bars no charge or shipping charge. I got them yesterday and returned the other bars to them today. Totally painless and it was nice to see that they were trusting enough to send me the new bars before I sent the ones I had back.
Just thought it is worth passing this on as there are a lot of suppliers that are just the opposite.
Posted By: Dodgem

Re: Calvert Racing Exellent service - 07/23/14 05:09 AM

They treat you right for sure.
Posted By: johnnycuda

Re: Calvert Racing Exellent service - 07/23/14 06:34 PM

Hey Bruce, thank you for the compliment, I'm the one you were emailing with, hope the install went well.
Posted By: joelson6

Re: Calvert Racing Exellent service - 07/23/14 06:41 PM

that's great to know cause i'm interested in a set for my challenger
Posted By: Bruce

Re: Calvert Racing Exellent service - 07/23/14 09:06 PM

Will probably put the bars on this weekend. The rest of the stuff is there.
You should have the bars I sent back by Friday.

Thanks again.

Bruce
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Calvert Racing Exellent service - 07/23/14 11:44 PM

As a company (and the personal) are a stand up place..
they treat the customer VERY WELL and you arent the
first that I have heard of that got parts at no shipping
charges..
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: Calvert Racing Exellent service - 07/24/14 12:09 AM

Great people, they made me some bushings and sent them to me for nothing. Wouldn't even let me pay shipping and I didn't even buy the caltracs they came on the car. What more could you ask for? To bad we don't have more like them.
© 2024 Moparts Forums