Moparts

Anyone work for Ma Mopar?

Posted By: OUTLAWD

Anyone work for Ma Mopar? - 07/08/14 04:47 AM

I guess this should be in the general section, but I don't stray much from the race forum. Starting today I have a new assignment at work, which is on-site Powertrain support up at CTC, until at least December.

If anyone else is up there maybe we can meet up at lunch or something...the place is huge, I feel like I spend most of my time trying not to get lost...haha
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Anyone work for Ma Mopar? - 07/08/14 04:58 AM

Quote:

I guess this should be in the general section, but I don't stray much from the race forum. Starting today I have a new assignment at work, which is on-site Powertrain support up at CTC, until at least December.

If anyone else is up there maybe we can meet up at lunch or something...the place is huge, I feel like I spend most of my time trying not to get lost...haha

Yeah there are a couple on here that work there..
I did until I retired... 35 years.. 15 up at CTC
20 years in Highland Park.. I get down that way once
in a while to see my buddies in the lab.. that place
is pretty easy to understand when you think of the
main node as the center of a hub, then you have your
north, south, east and west off of the main node..
I worked in the rear of the place in the fuel & exhaust
lab
Posted By: dvw

Re: Anyone work for Ma Mopar? - 07/08/14 05:07 AM

Quote:

I work in the EE-lab. Corner of South and East process node on the 1st floor. Power-Train guys will point you in the right direction. There's only 14,000 people that work here. Dizuster,HardcoreB, and others as well.
Doug
© 2024 Moparts Forums