Moparts

Just a cool '75 sticker pic from my hemi Challenger.

Posted By: fig426

Just a cool '75 sticker pic from my hemi Challenger. - 12/30/08 02:05 AM

I was checking the car out the other day and thought this was a pretty cool sticker that's on it.

Attached picture 4909559-1228081736[1](2).jpg

Re: Just a cool '75 sticker pic from my hemi Challenger. - 12/30/08 02:05 AM

another.... rubber circa mid 70's

Attached picture 4909561-1228081739[1](2).jpg
Posted By: B Dartman

Re: Just a cool '75 sticker pic from my hemi Challenger. - 12/30/08 03:17 AM

Cool! Now lets see the whole car

Re: Just a cool '75 sticker pic from my hemi Challenger. - 12/30/08 03:21 AM

the car

Attached picture 4909809-1217081632[2](2).jpg

Re: Just a cool '75 sticker pic from my hemi Challenger. - 12/30/08 03:22 AM

another

Attached picture 4909817-ChallengerHemi1.jpg
Posted By: scatpacktom

Re: Just a cool '75 sticker pic from my hemi Challenger. - 12/30/08 02:58 PM

That's awesome!Put vintage wheels and tires on it and it is done
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Just a cool '75 sticker pic from my hemi Challenger. - 12/30/08 05:19 PM

I'm almost positive that your car had Cragar Super trick wheels on it at that time. Dave Wren bought the car and propably strip the rims off of the car before he sold it. I bought a few used parts off of Jim(the original owner) during those times, he was a excellent converter maker. He work for Rossi converter company in Montclair,CA back then,he later opened up his own machine shop making aerospace parts. I'm trying to remember Jims last name and can't right now . it will come to me as soon as I post this, if so I wll add it
Posted By: BloFish

Re: Just a cool '75 sticker pic from my hemi Challenger. - 12/30/08 06:06 PM

Quote:

Posted By: Dr-Dave2

Re: Just a cool '75 sticker pic from my hemi Challenger. - 12/30/08 08:11 PM

Quote:

Re: Just a cool '75 sticker pic from my hemi Challenger. - 12/31/08 01:23 AM

Quote:

I'm almost positive that your car had Cragar Super trick wheels on it at that time. Dave Wren bought the car and propably strip the rims off of the car before he sold it. I bought a few used parts off of Jim(the original owner) during those times, he was a excellent converter maker. He work for Rossi converter company in Montclair,CA back then,he later opened up his own machine shop making aerospace parts. I'm trying to remember Jims last name and can't right now . it will come to me as soon as I post this, if so I wll add it

That's some great info!! James Welch is the name on the original sales slip from 12/1969.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Just a cool '75 sticker pic from my hemi Challenger. - 12/31/08 02:48 AM

Quote:

Quote:

That's some great info!! James Welch is the name on the original sales slip from 12/1969.

Thats the name I never knew that his first name was James but that makes sense, he went by Jim Welsh when I knew him. If I 'm remembering correctly he bought the car new after retruning from overseas in the military, not sure of which ocean he crossed going and coming back to the world Probally the Pacicfic, returning from the Replublic of Veitnam thanks to L.B.J.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Just a cool '75 sticker pic from my hemi Challenger. - 12/31/08 03:18 AM

That car looks awesome, resist the urge to over restore it.
© 2024 Moparts Forums