Moparts

My customers....

Posted By: Monte_Smith

My customers.... - 12/29/08 09:16 PM

I have my website just about ready to go here in the next couple weeks. Any customer of mine, who wants their car on the site, send me a nice shot of it and it will be placed on the "customer car" page. Send any pics to my email addy at gtxmonte@msn.com. I also now have "Monte Smith Performance" decals and shirts, for those that have asked in the past.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all my customers for your business and patience this year. Being a one man show, with a heavy out of town race schedule, things don't always fly out of here the way I want them to. But I can say that a customer has never missed a race, because I did not get his/her parts to him on time. Thanks again.

Monte
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: My customers.... - 12/29/08 10:17 PM

good luck with your site Monte maybe it's time to hire some help and expand things a little?
Posted By: go-fish

Re: My customers.... - 12/29/08 11:53 PM

Monte, you anywhere near Culman, AL?
Posted By: John Burdine

Re: My customers.... - 12/30/08 01:23 AM

i'll be sending a couple pics for sure, i do need a couple stickers. what will the web address be?
Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by Defbob - 12/30/08 01:29 AM

Posted By: moparniac

Re: My customers.... - 12/30/08 01:33 AM

ill buy a shirt or 2 .....
Posted By: Dap

Re: My customers.... - 12/30/08 02:37 AM

PM sent
Posted By: NITROUSN

Re: My customers.... - 12/30/08 03:08 AM

Good deal Monte. I will get some pics sent to you.
Posted By: n20mstr

Re: My customers.... - 12/30/08 03:47 AM

Monte, good luck with the website, hope it boosts your business even more....

i have not spent one dime with you,(YET), BUT you always offer advice, thanks for the help
Posted By: sunroofgtx

Re: My customers.... - 12/30/08 04:17 AM

Congrats, Monte. Give us the website and visa-versa for cross linking. Can't wait to see it, how about those wires ?!?!

www.CustomWireSets.com
www.FireCore50.com
Posted By: n20mstr

Re: My customers.... - 12/30/08 04:32 AM

Quote:

PM sent

listen....if your afraid to use the "button" that Monte gave you....i can drop that motor in my car and test it out for you LOL LOL LOL
My engine bay is empty right now...
Posted By: Dap

Re: My customers.... - 12/31/08 02:04 AM

Quote:

Quote:

PM sent

listen....if your afraid to use the "button" that Monte gave you....i can drop that motor in my car and test it out for you LOL LOL LOL
My engine bay is empty right now...

Ya know Tony that might be an interesting test
© 2024 Moparts Forums