Moparts

Beadlock Rims

Posted By: Tig

Beadlock Rims - 04/16/14 11:45 PM

Would like some 10in wide beadlocks, what choices are there? Can you get Centerline Convo Pro's converted?
TIA
Posted By: Locomotion

Re: Beadlock Rims - 04/17/14 01:17 AM

I've seen Holeshot Wheels convert theirs to beadlocks. I suppose someone with the right equipment & welding skills could do most aluminum wheels. But I think it would be better to have someone do it who does it on a regular basis. But I don't think it's inexpensive.

If interested, you can check out what Holeshot has available and give them a call.

Holeshot Wheels website
Posted By: dirty magnum

Re: Beadlock Rims - 04/17/14 03:38 AM

shepherd does and champion , there is a few co. that do it
Posted By: bigtimeauto

Re: Beadlock Rims - 04/17/14 04:04 AM

before you start bead locking your wheels think about the weight you will be adding. You might want to just buy a set of welds, mickeys or sanders/americans as they will be lighter than a converted centerline.

{unless of course you are just doing it for looks, then I would be using Mac fabs)
Posted By: mopar dave

Re: Beadlock Rims - 04/17/14 01:29 PM

champion wheel can add beadlocks to your wheels for about $175/lock.
Posted By: ro23car

Re: Beadlock Rims - 04/17/14 02:14 PM

i have sanders double bead locks on my car they do very nice work.
Posted By: fbs63

Re: Beadlock Rims - 04/17/14 02:47 PM

I agree with Bigtime. If you don't need them, don't add them. You can check Champion wheels website but they add about 10 lbs per wheel. that's a lot of unsprung, rotating weight.
Posted By: W.I.N. Racing

Re: Beadlock Rims - 04/17/14 11:30 PM

Quote:

champion wheel can add beadlocks to your wheels for about $175/lock.

Actually its more like $250/side
CHAMPION WHEEL

I need to send a set of Convo Pros to them... hopefully soon
Posted By: mopar dave

Re: Beadlock Rims - 04/18/14 05:59 AM

I should have checked the current price before i posted that. Sorry had mine done a few yrs ago.
© 2024 Moparts Forums