Moparts

CSR transmission shield for a BB the p/n is CSI836

Posted By: sjs64polara

CSR transmission shield for a BB the p/n is CSI836 - 03/24/14 05:46 PM

I’m trying to find a CSR transmission shield for a BB the p/n is CSI836. Does anyone know who would have one in stock? Please PM me.

Attached picture 8086711-Da-Grove2013web.jpg
Posted By: Dap

Re: CSR transmission shield for a BB the p/n is CSI836 - 03/24/14 06:59 PM

PM sent.
Posted By: sjs64polara

Re: CSR transmission shield for a BB the p/n is CSI836 - 03/25/14 03:28 AM

I've been searching high and low for the last several a days trying to find one of these shields. Nobody seems to have them in stock nor do they know when they'll be receiving product. I called Cope this am and unfortunately he said the same thing as all the others.
On a positive note, John did say give me a few hours and I'll see what I can do for you. After a whole day of his time chasing and working angles he called me this evening and said he found a shield for me. Thanks John Cope. I appreciate all your efforts
Posted By: Dap

Re: CSR transmission shield for a BB the p/n is CSI836 - 03/25/14 03:40 AM

Posted By: J_BODY

Re: CSR transmission shield for a BB the p/n is CSI836 - 03/25/14 04:05 AM

I ordered one for my 727/small block combo back in November from John. They were on intergalatic back order and I finally recieved it just last month. Got to wonder if it's the sign of a dying hobby....
Posted By: rickstershemi

Re: CSR transmission shield for a BB the p/n is CSI836 - 03/26/14 03:06 AM

Not sure if CSR is an Advertiser on here or not and don't really care.....what I do know is they have been screwing racers out of contingency money for quite some time.....if you take a look over on ClassRacer.com....I believe they are #1 on the list of NON-PAYERS.....for that reason I would not buy 1 single item from them if they were the only manufacturer of that item....

Rant Over.....Please Continue

Rick Blake
© 2024 Moparts Forums