Moparts

PLUG WIRE HELP !

Posted By: mosweethemi

PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/22/14 07:54 AM

HELLO GETTING SOME PARTS FOR MY 1973 PRO STREET DUSTER . NEEDING SOME HELP WITH PLUG WIRES, DO I BUY , FIRECORE 8.8 PRO FIT , OR TAYLOR 10.5 RACE WIRE,ACCEL 300 +, MSD , MOPAR PERFOMANCE ,I HAVE TWO DISTRIBUTORS ONE MSD 8635 AND A LOOK ALIKE MSD OFF OF EBAY FOR $49.95. THAT SOME OF YOU GUYS RUN IT IN YOUR CARS , ALSO PICTURES PLEASE OF YOUR A BODYS WITH 440 AND TTI HEADERS . THANKS ! A REAL MOPAR MAN !
Posted By: 383man

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/22/14 08:20 AM

This is my sons Dart with 2" TTI headers and a 400 with Taylor wires which have worked fine. But I run Firecore on my 63 which are even better as the Firecore is the best plug wires I have ever used. Ron

Posted By: 383man

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/22/14 08:24 AM

These are Firecore plug wires on my 440/493 in my 63 Sport Fury. Ron

Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/22/14 09:05 AM

Quote:

These are Firecore plug wires on my 440/493 in my 63 Sport Fury. Ron

I`d call Rich as I and others have w/great results...........
Posted By: rebel

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/22/14 09:32 AM

sorry they're not TTI headers or Firecores. these are my Moroso leads which have been the best ones i'ved used to date. had the Taylor & MSD in the past but the plug caps were too big & always melted. these Moroso are so close to the headers & yet haven't even blemished from the heat & they've hung in there for a few years now.

Posted By: therocks

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/22/14 11:51 AM

I run Taylors on everything.The ones on my 440 with 2 inch TTIs are at least 15 years old.My kids 413 with 2 1/8 headers has them also.Ran them on at least 5 other vehicles and on our Harleys.Still going fine and pliable like new.Ill replace them because they look shoody now but they still work fine.I run the regular Taylor Spiro Pros.I just change the ends for HEI type MSD cap.Rocky
Posted By: Scamp408

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/22/14 02:00 PM

I have always run the taylors but recently the wires have been ripping out of the factory crimp on the spark plug end . I am really careful when I take em off and they still rip. I have the 8.2 thunder volt .
Posted By: actionange

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/22/14 03:25 PM

I use MSD and/or Moroso Ultra with excellent results.
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/22/14 04:30 PM

Turn your CAPS off.... call Rich at Firecore... if
he has them on the top fuelers and funny cars they
have to be good... I will have a set on my Rampage
in a month or so
Posted By: sunroofgtx

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/22/14 06:22 PM

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the opportunity. Here are some great reads.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=386412&highlight=firecore50+firecore

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=578126&highlight=firecore

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=578126&highlight=firecore

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511111&highlight=firecore

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/24/14 06:42 AM

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP WITH PLUG WIRES !!!. A REAL MOPAR MAN . BIG CAPS (I,AM POOR AND CAN NOT SEE GOOD AT NIGHT) .MAYBE MY EYES OR BAD .WHO KNOWS !!

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/24/14 04:57 PM

Quote:

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP WITH PLUG WIRES !!!. A REAL MOPAR MAN . BIG CAPS (I,AM POOR AND CAN NOT SEE GOOD AT NIGHT) .MAYBE MY EYES OR BAD .WHO KNOWS !!

Turn your caps off and open up your screen more so
YOU can see.... we dont need the caps
Posted By: 70dusterjohn

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/24/14 05:10 PM

We ran Taylor's for years until, Norwalk when I ran in to rick from fire core and he showed me the difference in his and Taylor's ! Put his on and the car went a little quicker and broke the block ! but it started easier and seemed to run cleaner, less exhaust smell ! I will be putting firecore on the rest of my cars this summer !

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/24/14 08:15 PM

HELLO SORRY MR-P-BODY IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY CAPS .JUST DON,T READ MY POSTINGS ! I HAVE A 24" SCREEN I ALSO HAVE ARTHRITIS IN BOTH HANDS AND WHEN I WRITE I JUST KEEP THE CAPS ON FOR THAT REASON. A REAL MOPAR MAN

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/24/14 08:20 PM

Quote:

HELLO SORRY MR-P-BODY IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY CAPS .JUST DON,T READ MY POSTINGS ! I HAVE A 24" SCREEN I ALSO HAVE ARTHRITIS IN BOTH HANDS AND WHEN I WRITE I JUST KEEP THE CAPS ON FOR THAT REASON. A REAL MOPAR MAN

Dont worry..... this will be the last time for me...
I tried to explain how you could correct it but you
dont want to listen.... your on your own
Posted By: tboomer

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/24/14 10:52 PM

I have Gorski Firecores on mine. They work well. And yes...Please turn your caplocks off. Many find it quite annoying.

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/25/14 03:46 AM

HEY I CALLED RICK FROM FIRECORE ABOUT A SET OF PLUG WIRE? BUT FOUND A NEW SET ON EBAY FOR $50.00 PLUS FREE SHIPPING . IF YOU DON,T LIKE MY CAPS (SORRY) .I,AM ALMOST 60 YEAR OLD AND I,AM A FREE MAN .TO DO WHAT I WANT ,I WAS BORN IN THE USA, USA,USA USA USA USA, RED WHITE AND BLUE . A REAL MOPAR MAN WHEN (MOPARTS ) TELLS ME TO stop WITH THE CAPS WHEN POSTING I WILL! THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT!!

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/25/14 05:18 AM

Dude, step away from the Jack.............

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/25/14 07:10 AM

He's just a IDIOT.. he doesnt know he was talking to MOPARTS

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/25/14 07:41 AM

I know I used to get a bit riled but DAMN.............. I was born in the USA also but different people make this crazy world go around so I`ll just sit back and enjoy this ride..........

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/25/14 07:47 AM

Quote:

I know I used to get a bit riled but DAMN.............. I was born in the USA also but different people make this crazy world go around so I`ll just sit back and enjoy this ride..........

He needs to go back to the Q&A or general section
where he normally is... I'm just gonna put him on
IGNORE (I put that in caps so he could read it)
Posted By: dakotawilly

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/25/14 08:10 AM

.maybe he should try the Prozac forum....

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/25/14 09:17 AM

ITS PRETTY SORRY THAT MEMBERS PICK ON OTHER MEMBERS ON HERE.BECAUSE A OLDER MEMBER CAN NOT SEE THAT GOOD AND WRITE,S WITH CAPS AND NOT SMALL LETTER .THAT WAY KIDS IN SCHOOL HAVE IT SO HARD ANYMORE.BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY SEE AT HOME.REAL MOPAR PEOPLE WOULD SHOW SOME RESPECK !IF YOU ARE MOPARTS DID YOU GET THE E-MAIL I SENT YOU ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS BULLY ME ABOUT CAPS IN MY POSTING.I ,AM A PRESIDENT OF A MOPAR CAR CLUB THAT I STARTED ON 20 YEARS AGO .NOT TO BAD FOR A NUT ! I HAVE BUILD OVER A 1000 ENGINES IN 35 YEARS .NOT TO BAD FOR A NUT !I HAVE RESTORE ABOUT 16 MOPARS IN THE 20 YEARS . NOT TO BAD FOR A NUT !KEEP TALKING ABOUT ME AND MY CAPS .GOT TO TAKE MY PROZAC AND MY PAIN PILLS SO I CAN GET SOME REST!! A REAL MAPAR MAN OR NUT

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/25/14 09:39 AM

I,AM SORRY TO TELL YOU THIS BUT I,AM NOT A IDIOT ! SHOW SOME RESPECK FOR OTHERS !I,AM A MEMBER OF MOPARTS ALSO . Reply to (Unlawfl,Race & Tech) not Reply to CAPS ! A REAL MOPAR MAN
Posted By: tboomer

Re: PLUG WIRE HELP ! - 02/25/14 12:49 PM

Quote:

ITS PRETTY SORRY THAT MEMBERS PICK ON OTHER MEMBERS ON HERE.BECAUSE A OLDER MEMBER CAN NOT SEE THAT GOOD AND WRITE,S WITH CAPS AND NOT SMALL LETTER .THAT WAY KIDS IN SCHOOL HAVE IT SO HARD ANYMORE.BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY SEE AT HOME.REAL MOPAR PEOPLE WOULD SHOW SOME RESPECK !IF YOU ARE MOPARTS DID YOU GET THE E-MAIL I SENT YOU ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS BULLY ME ABOUT CAPS IN MY POSTING.I ,AM A PRESIDENT OF A MOPAR CAR CLUB THAT I STARTED ON 20 YEARS AGO .NOT TO BAD FOR A NUT ! I HAVE BUILD OVER A 1000 ENGINES IN 35 YEARS .NOT TO BAD FOR A NUT !I HAVE RESTORE ABOUT 16 MOPARS IN THE 20 YEARS . NOT TO BAD FOR A NUT !KEEP TALKING ABOUT ME AND MY CAPS .GOT TO TAKE MY PROZAC AND MY PAIN PILLS SO I CAN GET SOME REST!! A REAL MAPAR MAN OR NUT

Sir...I was replying to you with respect. Perhaps you should get some reading glasses to help you. And yes..I am almost 60 myself. I also underwent neurosurgery in December and am still recovering. I also have to get a radiation treatment in April. So as harsh as it may seem I do not use my medical condition as an excuse. I try to treat each and every member with respect. I think that if you do the same you will have many replies to your questions and help that you need. Now...For bombarding me like you did you have a week off to think about it.
© 2024 Moparts Forums