Moparts

Valve covers

Posted By: Nitrojunkee

Valve covers - 02/14/14 08:15 PM

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you know of a specific fabricated aluminum valve cover, that will for sure fit a Wedge with Edelbrock RPM heads, T&D rocers, TTI 2" headers, and MSD pro billet distributor? I'd really like to find something that will just bolt on, without having to massage them at all. Any ideas?
Posted By: mopar65

Re: Valve covers - 02/15/14 12:40 AM

on my old 65 Plymouth i ran the mopar black wrinkle aluminum valve covers and if i remember right they fit with no problems. mopar65

Attached picture 8039777-DSCF0093.JPG
Posted By: 383man

Re: Valve covers - 02/15/14 01:00 AM

Bought these from Mancini. I have Indy EZ heads and Hughes rockers with TTI 2" headers and these fit great with no modifying at all. And they have a baffle in them. Ron

Posted By: racerx

Re: Valve covers - 02/15/14 01:24 AM

Quote:

Bought these from Mancini. I have Indy EZ heads and Hughes rockers with TTI 2" headers and these fit great with no modifying at all. And they have a baffle in them. Ron

How bout leaking any problems with that?
Posted By: 383man

Re: Valve covers - 02/15/14 01:30 AM

Quote:

Quote:

How bout leaking any problems with that?

No leaks at all as thats why I went with them. With the EZ heads I can use the blue Moroso gaskets that are rubber with the metal insert and they seal great. Ron
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Valve covers - 02/15/14 04:57 AM

All the good cast aluminum valve covers(Holley, Eddy, Cal Custom, Mopars, Offy and so on will clear the T&D and Harland Sharps with 1.65 ratio on a big roller cam I can't say on the fabricated covers as I haven't ran them yet, maybe someday when I find a set I like
© 2024 Moparts Forums