Moparts

Any racers recognize these red LA Roller Rockers?

Posted By: GoodysGotaCuda

Any racers recognize these red LA Roller Rockers? - 02/08/14 04:41 AM

I'm trying to put a brand on these and haven't had any luck. Anyone recognize these?
Posted By: MadMopars

Re: Any racers recognize these red LA Roller Rockers? - 02/08/14 04:46 AM

Are they full roller or extruded aluminum?
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Any racers recognize these red LA Roller Rockers? - 02/08/14 04:46 AM

Not sure but check these out. Speedmaster is Procomp.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-Chrysler-S...7d6&vxp=mtr
Posted By: Mr340

Re: Any racers recognize these red LA Roller Rockers? - 02/08/14 03:25 PM

they may be Indy's 360-r4-4sr-1.5. I bought a set of those back in '06 and remember they were red but I don't have any pics.
Posted By: mshred

Re: Any racers recognize these red LA Roller Rockers? - 02/08/14 04:20 PM

How is the quality on these offshore rockers these days? They have been out for some time now, you think they would have been able to fine tune the quality/reliability on them by now.

And no, I am not in the market before I get attacked by the Buy Chinese and Die crowd...In fact, I am about to buy a set of T&D's
Posted By: hemid68

Re: Any racers recognize these red LA Roller Rockers? - 02/08/14 07:48 PM

Those could be from Speed Pro. I had a new set of red roller rockers, from Speed Pro, still in the box, that I hadn't even really got to look at, before somebody stole them out of my shop. I'm just saying that's a possibilty.
Dan
Posted By: GoodysGotaCuda

Re: Any racers recognize these red LA Roller Rockers? - 02/09/14 03:56 AM

Quote:

Those could be from Speed Pro. I had a new set of red roller rockers, from Speed Pro, still in the box, that I hadn't even really got to look at, before somebody stole them out of my shop. I'm just saying that's a possibilty.
Dan

That could be them!

Posted By: Bignick

Re: Any racers recognize these red LA Roller Rockers? - 02/10/14 05:49 AM

Yep those are the ones. There made by Dove and where sold red for a short time as speed pro's. Hughes also sold them as there own brand rocker before they built there own. I still have a set of the red Hughes and a set of black speed pros. Indy also sold these as there own brand.
© 2024 Moparts Forums