Moparts

BB Comp Steel roller rockers

Posted By: MLR426

BB Comp Steel roller rockers - 01/09/14 04:45 PM

Will the comp steel roller rockers fit under stock big block valve covers. Do they have enough clearance ??

MLR426
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: BB Comp Steel roller rockers - 01/09/14 07:31 PM

Quote:

Will the comp steel roller rockers fit under stock big block valve covers. Do they have enough clearance ??

MLR426

Probally not, I would check them first before doing anything else I would expect the adjusters to hit the stock baffles I have bent, dented or cut holes in the stock baffles to make the stock covers work when the customers wanted the stock look
Posted By: MLR426

Re: BB Comp Steel roller rockers - 01/09/14 07:53 PM

Quote:

Quote:

MLR426

Probally not, I would check them first before doing anything else I would expect the adjusters to hit the stock baffles I have bent, dented or cut holes in the stock baffles to make the stock covers work when the customers wanted the stock look

Yes and thats what I'm up against, I will have to bend etc for fit. didn't someone have a 1/4 spacer made ??

MLR426
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: BB Comp Steel roller rockers - 01/09/14 08:07 PM

You could stack multiple cork/rubber valve cover gaskets together to raise the covers I've done that on the Hemiroid motors
Posted By: BSB67

Re: BB Comp Steel roller rockers - 01/10/14 01:54 AM

Quote:

MLR426

Mine fit without clearance issues. The rocker is actually pretty compact and the adjuster does not stick up real high.
Posted By: mrrandyj

Re: BB Comp Steel roller rockers - 01/10/14 04:56 PM

Mine fit fine with the stock valve covers and baffles.
Posted By: dartman366

Re: BB Comp Steel roller rockers - 01/10/14 06:21 PM

I bought a set of spacers from topside340 here on the board, these are for a Small block, he may have them for a BB, just PM him.
© 2024 Moparts Forums